BluntTongs - Plastic... Dandelion?
- >Yes, you've got this filly right where you want her
- >tied up to an old torture device that for some reason you found in the basement
- >you didn't question it
- >Dandelion's surprisingly complacent, even rather mellow
- "Dandelion, could you PLEASE just scream once?"
- >"Why, Mister?"
- "Because it fits the mood better, that's why!"
- >you're getting rather annoyed
- >she musters up a faint and dull "Aaaaah."
- "Damnit, Dandelion, just... Arrgh!"
- >you pick up a metal stake from your small workbench, and thrust it into her left hoof
- >it pierces her body, but not a single reaction comes from the little filly
- >there's not even any blood
- "What the fuck?"
- >"What is Mister doing to Dandelion?," she says with a smug grin
- >you get another stake, and ram it through her right hoof
- >same deal-io with this
- "Alright, what's going on here?"
- >"Mister, you DO know we can't die, right?"
- "That's stupid, how do you keep population in check?"
- >"Things are transmogrified into other things, clearly."
- >this is bullshit, and she knows it
- "Alright, I'll prove you wrong, then!"
- >you grab a crappy hacksaw from your bench and position it over her tender neck
- >you go to work sawing, and soon, Dandelion's head is severed from her body and rolls onto the floor
- >...in a comedic Tom-And-Jerry-esque way
- >"I told you, Mister."
- >her head speaks to you from it's place on the floor
- >Dandelion's body removes the giant nails from it's hooves, flies off the rack, and re-attaches it's head, 'wounds' closing up quickly
- >"Next time, Mister, maybe I'll scream a bit. Goodbye!"
- >and Dandelion walks off, leaving you to grumble to yourself
- >what good is a universe where you can't get off to other's being tortured?
RAW Paste Data Copied