Blessed and Consecrated
Janaki Mar 18th, 2019 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Pentagrammatic wards worked against daemonhosts, but they were no stronger than the weapon that bore them.
- … He accompanied me to the door of the forge. ‘Both weapons must be blessed and consecrated before use. I cannot do that, though I can ceremonially dedicate their manufacture to the Machine God.’
- … We reached the shrine world of Orbul Infanta at the end of the twelfth week. I had three tasks to perform here, and the first was the consecration of the sword and the staff.
- … Saint Ezra, who had been martyred in 670.M40, was the patron saint of undertaking and setting forth, which I took to be appropriate.
- … ‘In blessing and consecrating these items, I worship the Emperor who is my god, and charge those who bring these items forth that they do so without taint of concupiscence. Do you make that pledge?’
- "Malleus", Chapter Twenty
RAW Paste Data