- GUIDE TO CONVERT MOBI EBOOKS INTO SEARCHABLE AZW3 EBOOKS
- If you don't have one, create an Amazon Account.
- If you don't have a Kindle but have an Android or iOS device, install the Kindle app and connect your account with it.
- 1. Download and install the "Send to Kindle" application and associate your account. Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle
- 2. Right click on the mobi file(s) and select Send to Kindle from the menu.
- 3. Fill in the book title and author fields. And select the device you want to send the book to (Android, iOS and Kindle e-ink devices only).
- 4. Click "Send" and after a few minutes your Kindle device will automatically download the book.
- If you want to remove the DRMs from a book, so that you can share it between other e-readers with different or no accounts. Follow these steps:
- 1. Download and install Calibre. Link: http://calibre-ebook.com/
- 2. Download the latest deDRM Tools (it's a zip file). Link: https://apprenticealf.wordpress.com/
- 3. Extract the folder "DeDRM_calibre_plugin" from the zip file.
- 3. Select "Change calibre behavior" to go to Calibre's Preferences page.
- 4. Under "Advanced" click on the Plugins button.
- 5. Use the "Load plugin from file" button to select the plugin's zip file (DeDRM_plugin.zip) and click the "Add" button.
- 6. Click "Yes" in the "Are you sure?" dialog. Click OK in the "Success" dialog.
- 7. Connect your Kindle device via USB and look for a folder containing .prc files (Kindle Content). Those are the DRM books that were sent to your Kindle.
- 8. Put the .prc files in a folder in your computer and add them all to the Calibre library.
- 9. You now have deDRM'd searchable azw3 files in the "Calibre Library" folder in your Documents.
GUIDE TO CONVERT MOBI EBOOKS INTO SEARCHABLE AZW3 EBOOKS
a guest Sep 14th, 2015 1,308 Never
RAW Paste Data