- This is what you all should do now in preparation and every Saturday from here on. It's very simple and not time consuming.
- Get a Twitter Account- It doesn't matter if it has your real name, or is with a throwaway email or not. You can handle this
- Tweet twice during the shows with correct hashtags
- Now, here's how you tweet properly. These are rules, no following these rules means you aren't helping.
- 1. One hashtag per tweet. Twitter counts tweets with multiple hashtags as spam. You should use a hashtag on the currently airing show and that's it
- 2. Include the word "Toonami" in each tweet. Trends aren't just hashtags. Anything can and does trend when discussed enough. Toonami trending with or without a hashtag counts for us
- 3.Use correct capitalization. Capitalization matters on twitter. If not everyone is using the same exact capitalization, we're fighting against each other
- 4. Add a character from the currently airing show. Characters trend all the time and they count for us too
- 5.Add some random crap about what's happening. This is just to make sure your tweets aren't discounted as spam. If all of your tweets are just "Toonami #Show" you aren't going to help us for long. You don't have to add much, just make it look like a human wrote your tweet not some bot
- Correct Hashtags are: #SpaceDandy #Bleach #NarutoShippuden #OnePiece #BlueExorcist #SoulEater #Naruto #GITS #FMABrotherhood #SamuraiJack #IGPX #StarWarsTCW #InuYasha
Toonami Trending guide update
a guest Feb 22nd, 2014 5,377 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data