- do in any poke center
- tlpointeritem = TM43
- tlpointerquantity = 33
- blockx = 0
- blocky = 0
- no mapwidth change
- 1. Master Balls x[quantity]
- 2. [item] x205
- 3. Rare Candy x[quantity]
- 16. [item] x[quantity 0-36]
- [Closest item slot to cancel button]: 4848
- [item slot above it]: 8 8
- money item slot: potion x0
- rival 1: [item] x93
- rival 2: [item] x93
- rival 3: [item] x94
- rival 4: [item] x[pokemonID]
- rival 5: [notmasterball] x[quantity]
- 0. Don't do this in Saffron Center [Map id sucks]
- 1. Scroll down to rival name, toss the amount to get to the Pokémon desired
- 2. Scroll up so 4848 is the bottommost item, close & open menu
- 3. Use 8 8 without scrolling the menu, open PC
- 4. Go to withdraw menu, check status screen of any(?) Pokémon.
- 5. Exit withdraw menu, open withdraw menu again and flash the rekt nick Pokémon
- 6. Log out of the PC
- 7. Catch Pokémon.
- additional stuff:
- - figure out what causes the game to say "The hooked"
- - rekt nickname Pokémon has to be high leveled (which it should if it was rekt from LG-Fly)
luckytyphlosion Oct 8th, 2015 (edited) 244 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data