Pender Democratic Newsletter.
a guest May 13th, 2016 105 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This is our first newsletter designed to keep you informed of Pender County Democrat activities. Thank you for allowing us to send this to you , Please reply with comments or ideas.........
- Spring Fest a success. Last Saturday Ken Pelaga, Chuck Tippit and their Team of volunteers greeted Burgaw Democrats in order to register new voters, inform democrats about June 7 primary,educate voters about our local candidates and grow our list of emails and volunteers.
- Thank you to all who worked on this beautiful day!
- Surf City also registered a the Pops Concert on Sunday.
- Precincts...We now have 17 of the 20 Pender County Precincts organized!
- Joining our forces is Gail Gutherie,chair of Scotts Hill precinct. Clemic Lewis and Louise Hughes, Co chairs worked to organize Lower Union.
- Cape Fear and Upper Union are the next 2 precinct I hope to get organized by end of May.
- Week of Action...........This week precinct chairs are working to expand their volunteers ! If you have not connected to your precinct chair and want to help us elect democrats in the fall, please reply to this email and I'll get you connected.
- Next meetings..........Please mark your calendar and join us at your meeting of choice,
- May 24………WEST meeting……….Burgaw Library 6:30 PM
- Training to register, phone Bank for June 7 and other precinct plans
- May 25……….EAST meeting…………same agenda as above.
- Hampstead Annex 6:30 PM
- June 7 primary
- WHY YOU NEED TO VOTE IN THE JUNE 7 PRIMARY: Mike Morgan is a candidate for the Supreme Court with 20 years of judicial experience. The incumbent, Robert Edmunds is a weak candidate. If Mike Morgan wins, Democrats will have a 4 to 3 majority on the Supreme Court. However, Mike needs to be in the top 2 in the primary to advance to the general election. Please tell everyone you know to vote for Mike Morgan on June 7.
- May26- Early Voting begins.
- Join us and meet fellow democrats for a Seafood Low Country Boil June 12th 4-5 PM. See attached flyer for more information. Need more information call 9103283996
RAW Paste Data