a guest Jun 13th, 2018 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- import struct
- import socket
- # Create an array of buffers,from 20 to 2000, with increments of 20.
- while len(buffer) <= 30:
- # Define the POP commands to be fuzzed
- # Run the fuzzing loop
- for command in commands:
- for string in buffer:
- print "Sending the "+command+" command with "+ str(len(string))+"bytes."
- s=socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)
- connect=s.connect(('192.168.0.97',110)) #hardcoded IP address
- s.send('USER username \r\n') # login procedure
- s.send('PASS '+ buffer + '\r\n')
- print "\nDone!"
RAW Paste Data