- Back to Basics: Battle of the Hedges v2.1
- - Fixed a bug where Grenades could not damage team weapon crews inside emplacements.
- - Fixed various invalid desciptions as well as giving them an overall improvement.
- - Victor Target range casting range increased from 45 to 50.
- - Fixed a reported fatal scar error bug for Commonwealth HQ control script.
- - Added a new custom loading screen which in HD resolution (1920x1080).
- - Updated the Main Menu background to be HD resolution.
- - German, French, Spanish, Czech, Polish, Italian and Russian languages now completely swapped to English text, to include all new custom values.
- - Chinese translations added, thanks to Saukopf.
- - Fixed that Brinelle (4) would crash on load.
- - Fixed a bug where the Off-Map Combat Group would not drain enough population on call-in.
- - Fixed a bug where the Off-Map combat Group would spawn the T17 Armored Car and Infantry Squads simultaniously, instead of with a small delay between the units.
- - Fixed a bug where the M36 Jackson Battlegroup would spawn two Panthers simultaniously, instead of with a small delay between the vehicles.
- - Fixed a bug that when Armored Infantry was unlocked, all Light Vehicles granted the ability to capture strategic points.
- - Fixed a bug that Allied War Machine wasn't unlocked until the T34 Calliope Rocket Artilery also was unlocked.
- - M8 Greyhound Mine Drop cost decreased from 50 to 35 munitions.
- - T17 Armored Car Mine drop cost decreased from 50 to 35 munitions.
- - Fixed a bug where Mortar Emplacements were able to throw grenades.
- - Fixed a bug where Artillery and Mortar Barrages would disappear when unlocking Victor Targetting.
- - Fixed armour type of the Panther 'Cuckoo'.
- - Smoke Rifle Grenade now costs 15 munition to be in line with all other Smoke Barrages.
- - Lowered the chance that Boys AT Rifles penetrate Tigers, King Tigers and Jagdtigers.
- - Staghound Mine Drop cost decreased from 50 to 35 munitions.
- - Removed Mortar Overwatch Barrage.
- - Fixed missing requirement for the Command Tank's Smoke Creeping Barrage, it now requires Forward Artillery Observers from the Royal Canadian Artillery, as intended.
- - Added missing reinforce radius to the Kangaroo Carrier.
- - Churchill AVRE can now auto search targets, being effective versus Infantry and Buildings.
- - Churchill AVRE "Fire 290mm Petard" ability can now exclusively be targeted on Buildings, but will destroy almost any building with a single shell.
- - Fire 290mm Petard ability cost increased from 25 to 100 munitions, and recharge set to 100 seconds.
- - Canadian Infantry can no longer construct Defenses, as intended.
- - Normalized Tetrach weapon to be equal to the Stuart Gun.
- - Normalized Tetrach Little John Adapter to be a littlebit more powerful than the normal gun, with a small area of effect explosion.
- - Boys AT Rifle target penetration values nerfed against medium and heavy tanks.
- - Fixed a bug where Motorcycles were too resistant to allied armored cars.
- - Fixed a bug where the 81mm Gr. 34 Mortar Emplacement could not be recrewed after the mortar was destroyed.
- - Panther Turret MG42 upgrade cost increased from 50 to 75 munitions, to match with all others.
- - Fixed a bug where Forced Retreat would not activate.
- - Increased Forced Retreat casting range from 25 to 40.
- - Inspired Assault no longer costs munitions to activate, and recharge time increased from 45 to 90 seconds.
- - Inspired Assault now also resets any suppression of the affected Infantry.
- Panzer Elite:
- - Fixed a bug where the Panther Battlegroup would spawn two Panthers simultaniously, instead of with a small delay between the vehicles.
- - Fixed a bug where the Scout Car got extreme suppression modifiers on lockdown.
- - Fixed a bug where Fallshirmjägers could not Infiltrate from buildings anymore.
- - Fixed a bug where Schimmwagens and Kettenkrads were too resistant to allied armored cars.
- - Fixed a bug where Fallshirmjägers would instantly camouflage after each shot and not reveal during combat; making them nearly invincible.
- - Fixed a bug that Overdrive on the Sd.Kfz. 222 Armored Car would drain fuel income when activated.
- - Mortar Bunker Barrage moved from slot 9 to slot 8.
- - Mortar Bunker Description fixed.
- - Added missing FG42 Assault Rifle, so that every squad member has one once upgraded.
- - Set FG42 range tables to be the same as rifle ranges; the reason behind this is that the FG42 combines the firepower of an LMG with the portability of an Assault Rifle. This makes the FG42 a very unique weapon to use.
Back to Basics v2.1 Changelog
Celution Jun 15th, 2012 305 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data