[Action] Conquer a region
- *This is a GROUP ACTION. You can choose several members from your guild who did not make an action yet to follow a designated leader from your guild. The amount of members who can follow the leader can't be higher than the combined amount of the leader's charisma+Leadership score.(for example; a leader with 1 leadership skill and 2 charisma points can have up to 3 followers (1+2))
- Group actions cost an action for each of the participating members(leader and followers), they can not do another solo or group action after at this turn.
- [Group Action]1. Conquer this region.
- *Requirement: The region must not belong to a guild you are allied with
- You send a party of your guild members to oppress this region(specify which) which will result in a battle against all the able residents of this region. The amount of force you can expect to counter your oppression will be about 1/4th of the population in that region, equipped with simple weapons or tools.
- If you succeed, the region will be oppressed which will grant your guild that region territory and make it highly unlikely for them to rebel in the next 3 turns. However, this region will lose 2 points of happiness for their losses in battle (unless their culture is militarists, then they will remain happy).
- Conquering a region costs 4 points of integeirty. If the region belongs to another guild you also lose 2 points of fame. If it is the capital region of another guild you lose 4 points of fame and additional 2 integrity(-6 overall)