a guest Oct 12th, 2017 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You analyze your raw spidersilk cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
- The creator has also provided the following information:
- A raw spidersilk cloak in blackened silver tones cannot be detailed to indicate that it is completely skin-tight or that it isn't long enough to "billow up" in certain situations, but it is otherwise able to be altered, so long as it remains a cloak or cloak-like item.
- The a raw spidersilk cloak in blackened silver tones can be customized in the following manner, where any talented merchant can customize the bolded sections. Note that customizations cannot use speech:
- (RUB) You fiddle with the edges of your raw spidersilk cloak in a fit of nervous energy.
- (STAND) You push back your raw spidersilk cloak and immediately shift into a relaxed stance.
- Currently, you are able to use RUB, STAND, TURN, and NUDGE. A very few talented merchants are able to unlock this cloak further.
- You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the raw spidersilk cloak for you or deepen its pockets.
RAW Paste Data