- Peoples Liberation Front Press Release - Commander X Escapes Into Exile
- Saturday - February 11, 2012
- The PLF is delighted to announce that Commander X, aka Christopher Mark Doyon - has fled the jurisdiction of the USA and entered the relative safety of the nation of Canada. Using the underground railroad and network of safe houses created after the launch of Operation Vendetta in January 2011 (following the initial FBI raids on Anonymous USA), Commander X was spirited to the Canadian border - where he hiked through the forest of the north west into Canada.
- The Peoples Liberation Front would like to thank our friends and allies in Anonymous and the Occupy USA movement for their invaluable assistance in creating this dissident escape network, and for the great care they took with the first person to utilize it to seek freedom from the tyranny of the USA. Every person along the way acted with great discretion and professionalism, and treated the "package" with deep honor, respect and concern.
- The PLF calls upon the government of the USA to come to it's senses and cease the harassment, surveillance - and arrest of not only Anonymous, but ALL activists. We DEMAND that the USA drop all charges against the Anonymous 15 immediately and apologize for harassing these courageous human rights and information activists. We DEMAND that President Obama immediately grant a full executive pardon to Bradley Manning, and order an end to the investigation of Julian Assange. As for Commander X, he will release a communique shortly detailing his own demands of the government of the USA.
- The Peoples Liberation Front calls upon the government of Canada to NOT co-operate with the USA in apprehending Commander X, or any other Anons or PLF Members. The PLF reminds Canada of it's decades long and noble tradition of harboring American political dissidents during times of great tyranny in the USA. Finally we call upon all Canadian members of the PLF and Anonymous to lend any aid or assistance possible to Commander X.
- SIGNED -- PLF Central Command
Peoples Liberation Front Press Release - Commander X Escapes
a guest Feb 11th, 2012 4,064 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data