a guest May 16th, 2018 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [fdivbox=#ffffff][justify][color=#5ab4a0][lsize=150][b]Fallen Tree Causes Road to Close[/b][/lsize][/color]
- By [color=#5ab4a0][b]Jimmy Montrose[/b] •[/color] Editor: [color=#5ab4a0][b]Lydia Ashworth[/b][/color]
- Research by [color=#5ab4a0][b]Noel Naza[/b][/color]
- [lsize=85]Published May 16th 2018[/lsize]
- [img]https://i.imgur.com/DtFn3e8.png[/img] [url=https://forum.redcountyrp.com/threads/https-www-facebook-com-sann.161747/][img]https://i.imgur.com/H8Q9Djw.png[/img][/url][/justify]
- [justify]The San Andreas Sheriff’s Office, today, closed part of the Route 48, more specifically near the bridge into Blueberry. The closure was due to a fallen tree obstructing the road. Local authorities have said that no one was hurt, but the tree was too heavy and subsequently caused minor damage to the road. According to San Andreas Fire & Rescue, the tree blew down due to strong winds that hit the county this afternoon.
- The San Andreas Sheriff’s Office have instructed that they do not have a timetable for when the road will reopen and that at this moment they are working very hard to remove the tree from the road as soon as possible. In the meantime, it's instructed that you travel via the Route 46, as shown below:
- [center][i]Route 46[/i][/center]
- The San Andreas Sheriff’s Office would also like to remind everyone not to drive over the speed limit and approach the area with care. San Andreas News Network will be giving you updates in the coming hours when the tree is cleared out on the road and when it is safe to drive.[/justify]
- [hr=#5ab4a0][/hr][lsize=85]Copyright [color=#5ab4a0]©[/color] San Andreas News Network 1959 - 2018[/lsize][/fdivbox]
- [code][b][color=#5ab4a0]Username:[/color][/b] --
- [b][color=#5ab4a0]Comment:[/color][/b] --[/code]
RAW Paste Data