a guest Feb 20th, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- =Lyon/Eirika A Support=
- Eirika: Lyon...
- Lyon: Oh, Eirika. What brings you to my tent?
- Eirika: I apologize if I disturbed you. I just came by to return this to you.
- Lyon: ...But this is the gemstone I gave you. Why are you returning this?
- Does it have to do with the other day? If I offended you in anyway, I apologize so--
- Eirika: I'm not angry about the other day. I'm returning this gemstone because I don't deserve it...
- Lyon: Eirika? I-Is something wrong? Why are you crying?
- Oh, please don't cry. Sorrow does not become a person as kind and lovely as you.
- Eirika: Please, stay away. If you knew my feelings, you would not think me kind nor lovely.
- I've been a wretched fool, Lyon.
- Lyon: Did something happen? Eirika, please tell me. Let me sweep away your tears.
- Eirika: Lyon...you're so kind and gentle. Yet, why am I unable to wish for your happiness?
- Lyon: What?
- Eirika: The other day...when you told me you already had someone in your heart...
- I was...if felt like everything fell apart. I always thought Ephraim, you, and I would always be together.
- Even as we grow older, you'll stay by my side because we're best friends.
- That's why when I learned you loved another woman, I tried to wish you happiness.
- But in my heart of hearts, I know that to be a lie.
- When you spoke of your love, you spoke with such sincerity that all I could do was
- seethe in wretched jealousy and wish that your confession would fail...
- I don't want you to be happy with another woman, Lyon!
- Lyon: ......
- Eirika: You must think me naive and foolish. I should have realized my feelings for you sooner...
- A horrible person like me doesn't deserve your friendship. Please, take back this gemstone.
- Lyon: ...Very well. I'll take back the gemstone.
- Eirika: ......
- Lyon: But in exchange, please accept this instead.
- Eirika: Another gemstone? But, it's different. It's so beautiful.
- Lyon: It's a rose quartz. In Grado, it symbolizes eternal and unconditional love.
- Eirika, I want you to accept that stone together with my feelings.
- Eirika: What? But you love--
- Lyon: It's you whom I love, Eirika. It has always been you.
- Will you accept my feelings for you?
- Eirika: Lyon...I...I accept. Promise me we'll always be together.
- Lyon: I promise.
RAW Paste Data