a guest May 20th, 2018 120 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- from visual import *
- print """
- Right button drag to rotate "camera" to view scene.
- On a one-button mouse, right is Command + mouse.
- Middle button to drag up or down to zoom in or out.
- On a two-button mouse, middle is left + right.
- On a one-button mouse, middle is Option + mouse.
- side = 4.0
- thk = 0.3
- s2 = 2*side - thk
- s3 = 2*side + thk
- wallR = box (pos=( side, 0, 0), length=thk, height=s2, width=s3, color = color.red)
- wallL = box (pos=(-side, 0, 0), length=thk, height=s2, width=s3, color = color.red)
- wallB = box (pos=(0, -side, 0), length=s3, height=thk, width=s3, color = color.blue)
- wallT = box (pos=(0, side, 0), length=s3, height=thk, width=s3, color = color.blue)
- wallBK = box(pos=(0, 0, -side), length=s2, height=s2, width=thk, color = (0.7,0.7,0.7))
- ball = sphere (color = color.green, radius = 0.4)
- ball.mass = 1.0
- ball.p = vector (-0.15, -0.23, +0.27)
- side = side - thk*0.5 - ball.radius
- dt = 0.5
- while True:
- t = t + dt
- ball.pos = ball.pos + (ball.p/ball.mass)*dt
- if not (side > ball.x > -side):
- ball.p.x = -ball.p.x
- if not (side > ball.y > -side):
- ball.p.y = -ball.p.y
- if not (side > ball.z > -side):
- ball.p.z = -ball.p.z
RAW Paste Data