Swift Potion Reborn
- - I understand that if I had 100 potions and use auto-potions, I may not die, which some might find cheat-ish! But, I played like that, and I found that I'm not using potions, because using potions is a huge nuisance, mid-battle when everything is so tense and down to the microsecond, you have to go to your inventory and drink a potion, that's extremely annoying; So I found myself not using potions/poisons at all, and just die or heal myself otherwise while running away. I don't want this, I have a mod dedicated to alchemy and potions, and I'd hate not to use something in the game. Thus, I thought it's better if I just use potions, it's okay, I want to have fun, not keep reloading the game repeatedly because I die a lot on my hardcore playthrough, instead, I'd use potions, which will deplete my money and make me train in alchemy, so I'd use 2 major systems in the game, economy and alchemy, while otherwise, I don't use potions at all.
- - Moreover, If you find that auto-potions is still cheat-ish, this mod is still a must, because you can bind 'Drinking Health potion' to a hotkey and quickly use it instead of going to your inventory every-time you want to drink a potion or apply a poison. All in all, this mod is a MUST if you want to make use of Alchemy in the game.
- * If you use Auto options :
- - Set delay to more than the value used in CACO, if you set CACO to 5 seconds, then put a delay of 7 seconds in this mod.
- - Un-tick Use food for health since I'll be using iNeed, it will be bad!!
- - Download 'JContainers' from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743 as a prerequisite for this mod.
- - Download main file.
RAW Paste Data Copied