- 107. How well can you articulate yourself? Can your creator hear you audibly? How much does your experience correlate with the experience of tulpa creator G|d30n, printed below?
- "Yes. I'm able to hear her as though she's an external sound. For those who haven't experienced that with their tulpae yet, it's a little bit like listening to a binaural recording--not a binaural beat, but like a 3D sound recording you'd find on Youtube, such as the Virtual Barbershop. That is to say, it's an external sound that can come in from various directions, but the source sounds very close, like someone speaking directly into your ear. I sort of wonder if this effect will be diminished and normalized through imposition."
- If you are imposed, is your creator able to discern a spatial dimension to your voice?
- No, he still hears me as a voice in his head. We're working on it though
- 108. How many hours did it take you and your creator to complete the various recognized tulpa creation steps?
- Well he kinda mushed the steps together and didn't really count them individually. I would say that he spent 15+ hours doing the form and 15+ doing personality and then narration was done throughout.
- 109. What advice would you give to a new tulpa creator?
- Work out personality and do what you think is right. It's really hard to mess one up, just think about what you are trying to achieve and think how you are going to achieve it.
- 110. How does being imposed feel? What sensory processes happen as you become imposed?
- I can feel anything my creator is feeling but I can switch it off if I want to.
- 111. From your perspective, is there a sensory difference between the physical, atomic world and the mental world of visualized "wonderlands"? If so, how would you describe this difference?
- I don't feel different in the wonderland than if I were standing on a real cliff-side.
- 112. Is there anything that you don't think this survey covered that you would like to mention?
- Not particularly, I think this questionnaire has it all.
RAW Paste Data