a guest Jan 16th, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dear Sir/Madam,
- Thanks for your prompt reply. I was on a business trip and thus the late reply.
- I managed to get two screenshots now from my Cameral Roll based on instructions I got online for my Xiaomi phone; it's a Chinese brand. Please find attached the screenshots with the corresponding timestamps from my actual Camera Roll within my mobile phone. I guess they should be fine this time and as expected from your customer manager.
- You should be aware, though, that asking a person to send you a screenshot from his/her personal Camera Roll is a complete violation of personal data (as it includes other photos as well) and I don't think that under the new GDPR act, this term in your conditions is legal; I guess that's why nothing is mentioned in the website with respect to screenshots and stuff: the website cleverly mentions the "time stamp" thing which you can easily get from the meta-data information of a picture file and NO screenshot is actually required.
- In any case, I would really appreciate if I get my refund for both the kit and the extra gels I bought, as I did not see any difference.
- Thank you for your time and consideration. Looking forward to your response. Best regards, _____________________________Georgios Lazaridis,PhD in Biomedical Engineering, University College London, United Kingdom, Master in Biomedical Engineering, KU Leuven, BelgiumDiploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Tel: +44 (0) 7934541650
RAW Paste Data