- --- old/CMakeLists.txt 2013-08-28 09:15:50.793738412 +0000
- +++ new/CMakeLists.txt 2013-08-28 09:18:35.696178392 +0000
- @@ -8,8 +8,9 @@
- # Uncomment this to hardcode the data path. On the command line, you
- # would actually give -DDATAPATH='"/usr/share/games/gish"' or similar
- # but CMake does the extra quoting for us.
- +find_library(M_LIB m)
- find_package(SDL REQUIRED)
- find_package(OpenAL REQUIRED)
- find_package(OpenGL REQUIRED)
a guest Jul 12th, 2014 251 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data