- How to get a site on S3 working on Handshake:
- 1. create a new S3 bucket using the same name as your Handshake domain. As far as I can tell this will only work for an SLD.TLD type domain (for example, http://welcome.2d) and not a bare TLD (for example "2d") but if someone gets it working for bare domains let me know (twitter.com/wheatpond)
- So as an example, if you want to point hello.2d at your S3 bucket, name the bucket "hello.2d"
- 2. Follow the instructions for static hosting out of an S3 bucket (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/user-guide/static-website-hosting.html)
- 3. Upload your index.html and you should be good to go!
RAW Paste Data