- Install the Windows Performance Toolkit (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4847.install-the-windows-performance-toolkit-wpt.aspx), open the command prompt with admin rights.
- Now run this command and capture the issue:
- xperf -on latency -stackwalk profile -buffersize 2048 -MaxFile 2048 -FileMode Circular && timeout -1 && xperf -d C:\HighCPUUsage.etl
- If you have enough data (30-60s), press a key to stop tracing.
- Zip the HighCPUUsage.etl as 7z/RAR (to reduce the size), upload it (Onedrive, dropbox) and paste a link here.
- If you want to analyze it yourself watch this video:
HighCPUUsage tracing with xperf
MagicAndre1981 Aug 22nd, 2013 (edited) 4,021 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data