- Suguha's here in the flesh! Adorable with her chin on both hands! She may have been relegated to MORE DEBAN village at the back of book 15,
- but she still has more screen-time in the anime… she should…! Probably!
- I saw an article saying salad wasn't very normal overseas, but there was salad at the hotels' breakfast buffet in Guam and Seattle.
- But there wasn't even the time for breakfast in Los Angeles, lol.
- And Kirito immediately tries that painful attempt at deceit after the expose. That AC in the room must be from Mitsubishi.
- The OP, Aoi Eir's "IGNITE", and the ED, Haruna Luna's "Startear" will be on sale today… no, yesterday, on 20th Aug!
- They had a joint sale commemoration event at Akihabara…!
- Barging into the room… But that's nothing compared to my other work where a heroine barged into a cubicle in a men's toilet and attacked!
- A video chat with Asuna who just got out from the bath… oh, really…? And while I wrote that, I noticed《videophone》isn't used anymore.
- Anyway, if he does that every night, Kirito must really keep his room clean.
- I want a wall shelf like in Kirito's room, but it's scary having it lean against only the wall, lol. Must be more stable than it looks…
- Of course, there's no such thing as a nanocarbon shinai yet, though, lol.
- But a carbon nanotube handlebar from Easton (a bicycle parts manufacturer) is around 30k yen, so I estimate a similar price for the shinai!
- Asada sure is mad… And she has all the right to be angry…
- And Shinkawa with that refreshing smile as he suggests a PK in the field to Asada.
- Did you notice the mole near the root of the thumb on Asada's right hand?
- This is actually not a mole, but a scar from the post office incident where unlit gunpowder from the pistol penetrated her skin.
- It appears to be called tattooing in forensics.
- In the scene where Shinkawa holds Shino tight, the rusty pole of the swing's releasing an indescribable amount of presence…
- Same goes for the balloon that flew from the child, but I want to be able to represent such nonchalant yet effective events in my books.
- I instantly thought, "It's so hoooooooot" when I saw Kirito's black helmet and jacket, but it was winter in there!
- Geez, bikes are a bitter vehicle no matter whether it's summer or winter…
- Players who PK-ed or PKK-ed in Aincrad were not charged at all when they returned.
- Legally, Kayaba was charged with criminal liability for the entirety of the SAO incident and it all ended with the death of the suspect.
- There were some who shirked from PK among the survivors and they all tried to leave the dark side of Aincrad in the past, not just Kirito.
- If Death Gun was truly from Laughing Coffin, then the motive for resuming《PK》in GGO might be due to anger towards those circumstances.
- The acting in the scene where Kirito turned to Nurse Aki and cried out was great. Matsuoka must have put his all into it.
- A balloon flew past outside the window.
- The colors in ALO are so vivid… I always think that. Or rather! Klein's in such a dreamy position! He really needs to put his all into it!
- VRMMOs sure seem fun, being able to do actions impossible in games now. The huge lizard must be set to "stop moving when its tail is held".
- Or so I thought before that terrible DoT from the poison breath, lol. And the healer's fell asleep… not!
- The third BoB tournament's broadcasted live on MMO Stream, so Klein and the rest planned to watch it in ALO.
- It's like a real television's pointless now… or so it seems, but multitasking while watching's impossible, so it still has its place!
- What was Sinon looking up at were the rates for the betting pools.
- Both Kirito and Sinon had pretty high odds (so they're unlikely to win), and Sinon must have gotten a little mad with Kirito above herself.
- As expected, as Sinon was surprised with her real name suddenly called out by Spiegel. But her tone of refusal's harsher than as Shino…!
- The 7th episode ends with the confrontal between the 26th and 27th in popularity, among 30 people, Kirito and Sinon.
- Thank you for following along, it's finally time for the tournament! I hope for your time again for that in the 8th episode!
kunori - Episode 7 Commentary (SAO II)
Tap Sep 23rd, 2014 (edited) 884 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data