- The users in red. Administrators are members assigned with the highest level of control over the entire board. Usually they’re Section Heads. Most Administrators are Section Heads but not all Section Heads are administrators.
- The users in green. They moderate! Moderators are members of our staff who make everyone follows the site’s rules.
- The users in light green. They’re similar to moderators but do not have the same authority. Oftentimes helpers eventually become moderators.
- The people in orange. Mobilism has an Android Review Section and a Book Review Section. Users who are part of their review teams are the Reviewers.
- The guys in purple. Different sections have different requirements for becoming a Major Releaser but generally it comes with making significant contributions to the release sections.
- The users in blue. VIPs are either members who were rewarded with VIP status for their contributions, or donated to support Mobilism. VIPs have access to VIP sections: VIP Releases, VIP Requests, VIP Talk, receive extra WRZ$ and do not see any ads.