- TDCG/MMD Thread
- TDCG/MMD thread. Discuss and post pictures of mods, modding, your own creations, videos, etc.
- What TDCG is: 3D Custom Girl, a program for creating a character and posing it. Has a light sex sim. Using MMD (MikuMikuDance) you can create your own animations as well as simply expand creative potential.
- Consider all mods and hardsaves in this thread to be of Japanese origin unless stated otherwise.
- GAME TORRENT: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6249122/TechArts_3D_Custom_Girl_Latest_Includes_expansions_and_nude_patc
- MOD TORRENT (44 GB; also contains game): https://anonfiles.com/file/a234ccc65a61ad7749544a5a4ef649c6
- Mod Catalog (v150118; any help is appreciated): http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Yxgq5hi4
- /jp/ Mod Pack 1 v1.0 (READ THE README FOR INSTRUCTIONS):
- Body mod pack. Contains many different kinds of bodies.
- NOTE: When installing mods, it's a good idea to only install one or only a few at a time and then test. That makes it easier to remove mods that you don't want (or cause crashes) without having to guess which mod out of a hendred you just installed is the culprit.
- Preview of someone's hard save folder (does not contain actual hard saves):
- Some actual hard saves (check inside the folders):
- Wiki: http://3dcg.info.tm/wiki/Main_Page
- TROUBLESHOOTING (READ before posting your problem here): http://3dcg.info.tm/wiki/Troubleshooting
- Mods go in the "arcs" folder inside the TDCG game folder. Saves go inside My Documents/TechArts3D/TDCG/. Poses go inside /TDCG/pose/.
- If you are looking for general hard saves, try browsing the hard save preview folder linked above. Remember that the files contained are only images and not hard saves, but at least one person on /jp/ has every hard save contained in the folder, so if you see one you like, request it by asking for the full file name you see there.
- Looking for a mod? Read these before asking and see if you can't find it yourself:
- Japanese Uploaders:
- Futaba mod files past mod0471:
- TA3CH/3DCH mod files past TA3CH0718:
- TMOProportion, a program which allows you change your character to almost any shape and size you want.
- An anon's pose collection (~1,000 poses):
- An anon's .cs file collection, for use with TMOProportion:
- Someone's TAHHair folder (contains a program which lets you add hundreds (2-3) of hair colors to invidiual hair models):
- MMD content (some sample motions and some effects, a link to tso2pmd). For use with MikuMikuDance.
- MikuMikuDance can be found at:
- You can find most of the information you'll need for MMD at:
- MMD TORRENT (57 GB or 7.5 GB compressed; contains MMD, associated programs and a large collection of models):
- R15 model collection torrent, courtesy of /e/:
- R18 model collection, courtesy of /e/:
- Even larger R18 model collection, courtesy of /e/:
- (Mostly) Ecchi motions pack, courtesy of /e/:
a guest Jan 18th, 2015 6,017 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data