- # Extra insurance against accidental iOS firmware updates.
- # Make sure you're on iTunes 10.2 or 10.2.1 first!
- # From Terminal.app and with iTunes closed, run this command:
- defaults write com.apple.iTunes personalized-installation-server-host /dev/null
- # If you actually DO want to update, and you're really sure about it, then undo that with:
- # defaults delete com.apple.iTunes personalized-installation-server-host
a guest Mar 9th, 2011 17,542 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data