d3vkit Jun 12th, 2013 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sda8 during installation
- UUID=bb3ada65-be09-4b18-b091-9b3c95534cfd / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # /boot was on /dev/sda7 during installation
- UUID=dc8a4169-eb49-44bb-bc8e-ccb9bd04c0a8 /boot ext2 defaults 0 2
- # /boot/efi was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- #UUID=AE75-6068 /boot/efi vfat defaults 0 1
- # /home was on /dev/sda9 during installation
- UUID=76cc910c-f839-48dd-87b6-f0384907a8e5 /home ext4 defaults 0 2
- # swap was on /dev/sda10 during installation
- #UUID=79a00ff6-00b6-46be-a680-6d15716ab29c none swap sw 0 0
- /dev/mapper/cryptswap1 none swap sw 0 0
- UUID=AE75-6068 /boot/efi vfat defaults 0 1
RAW Paste Data