a guest Aug 13th, 2017 45 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- F:\Games\Sauerbraten2010>bin\sauerbraten.exe -r
- init: sdl
- init: net
- init: game
- init: video: mode
- init: video: misc
- init: gl
- Renderer: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCI/SSE2 (NVIDIA Corporation)
- Driver: 4.1.0
- Rendering using the OpenGL assembly/GLSL shader path.
- init: console
- init: gl: effects
- init: world
- init: sound
- init: cfg
- Could not set gamma (card/driver doesn't support it?)
- could not read "somedudes_draw.cfg"
- init: mainloop
- read map packages\base\secret.ogz (0.3 seconds)
- game mode is coop edit
- Cooperative Editing: Edit maps with multiple players simultaneously.
- Cube 2: Sauerbraten Win32 Exception: 0xc0000005 [0x24]
- rendermaterials - material.cpp 
- drawglare - rendergl.cpp 
- glaretexture::dorender - glare.cpp 
- rendertarget::render - rendertarget.h 
- drawglaretex - glare.cpp 
- gl_drawframe - rende
- Win 7 x64, build 7600
- phenom II 1055t x6 3.244GHz
- 8192mb system ram, 1236 MHz
- GTX 560 ti 1024Mb, driver version 270.61
- 9800 GT 512Mb, driver version 270.61
- This happens when ever I execute any config from the config editor ingame, ( F6 )
- On a side note, when Alt+Tabbing in and out the of game: When going back into the game I always need to wait for it to go fullscreen, alt tab out, then alt tab back in. Otherwise the game will sit frozen. This happens the same when clicking on the game from the taskbar.
RAW Paste Data