- S+S Skip (Control To Fade Out Entering Faron) - 1:08.4
- Ordon Twilight (Control To Fade Out Entering Faron) - 3:59
- To Ordon Without Spring Portal (Control To Fade Out Entering Link's House Area) - 2:02.5
- To Ordon With Spring Portal (Control To Fade Out Entering Link's House Area) - 1:37.4
- Getting Wooden Sword (Control After Text To Fade Out At Loading Zone Towards Spring) - 45.9
- Skipping Wooden Sword (Control After Text To Fade Out At Loading Zone Towards Spring) - 8 (+extra equip)
- +38.1 (+1s equip = +39.1s)
- Talo Save With Slingshot (Near Bokoblin Open Area To CS Starting) - 18.3
- Talo Save With Wooden Sword (Near Bokoblin Open Area To CS Starting) - 8
- - 10.3
- Wooden Shield: (Have abut 1:57 to get wooden shield)
- - Sold At malo mart (50R)
- - Sold At Goron Shop At DM (50R)
- Could Get 50R from treetops (you would have three chances) or get 50R from ToT if there is, or 100R outside grotto in skull kid area.
- Then buy wooden sheild at malo mart on first trip. Be like 10s maybe 20s.
- Either way it would save time to do S+S Skip
- Does Skip a portal :/
- Update: If You collect wooden sword after Ordon Sword it isn't replaced, unlike scents where you can sniff poe scent after medicine scent, because of this I would argue the ORdon sword is required over wooden sword
TP: 100% If We Allowed S+S Skip
Devil6Lair Oct 1st, 2015 (edited) 17 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data