gary likes the Qt
ChrisLAS Aug 13th, 2018 107 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I liked your discussion on qt creator and use it as my primary development tool though not for gui's
- I don't do gui work because:
- 1. i have no visual or artistic talent
- 2. i'm terrible at it
- 3. my gui's make the 80's look good
- but do love qt creator. I do c/c++ linux backend dev and qt creator is great for that.
- the kbd shortcuts blow away VS. it does a nice job indexing entire projects with 3/4 million lines of code.
- for my work, i develop mainly on linux and then make it work on zlinux and windows. when i have to use visual studio, i am sad. I used to like VS but it's become fat and clunky the last 10 years.
RAW Paste Data