- == How to use +vVotsriRfA ==
- Changing user flags:
- to add flags to a user:
- /cs flags #channel user +whatever
- to remove flags from a user:
- /cs flags #channel user -whatever
- Flags listing:
- +v - Enables use of the voice/devoice commands.
- +V - Enables automatic voice.
- +o - Enables use of the op/deop commands.
- +O - Enables automatic op.
- +s - Enables use of the set command.
- +i - Enables use of the invite and getkey commands.
- +r - Enables use of the unban command.
- +R - Enables use of the recover and clear commands.
- +f - Enables modification of channel access lists.
- +t - Enables use of the topic and topicappend commands.
- +A - Enables viewing of channel access lists.
- +F - Grants full founder access.
- +b - Enables automatic kickban.
- The special permission +* adds all permissions except +b and +F.
- The special permission -* removes all permissions including +b and +F.
- You can add/remove multiple flags at a time
- e.g. to add voice and op:
- /cs flags #channel user +vo
- Admins have the flags +vVotriA
- Bureaucrats have the flags +vVotsriRfA
- Ops have the flags +votriA
- To view the flags for users on a channel:
- /cs access #channel list
How to use IRC-bureaucrat flags
a guest Feb 11th, 2012 89 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data