- InMail · New venture
- Courtesy notice (libel action against John Szczepaniak)
- Peter Daimu, Founder, CTO at GoldRail
- June 27, 2014
- Dear [PERSON'S NAME],
- This is a courtesy notice of your inclusion in the victim impact documentation filed with the Criminal Court of Niort as a part of a libel case against Jon “John” Szczepaniak of Saint-Laurs, France regarding his false and malicious statements about Haruko Ota, Hanako Abe (née Kaku) and Agness Kaku (Kickstarter updates dated November 22, 2013; January 17, 2014; and March 13, 2014). No action is required on your part.
- The purpose of this filing is to demonstrate to the court that Mr. Szczepaniak:
- - Defamed the plaintiffs to an audience that has a significant share of professionals from industries in which the plaintiffs works, including but not limited to video games and IT.
- - Successfully manipulated and encouraged backers into joining in the libel with reckless disregard for the professional, emotional and physical well-beings of the plaintiffs.
- The information presented to the court consists of:
- - Your name
- - Your comments on “The Untold History of Japanese Video Games” Kickstarter project page, in original English and French translation
- - Your company affiliation and job title
- - The record of your visit(s) to the LinkedIn profile of Agness Kaku and/or Hanako Kaku Abe, if any
- If you wish to make an official statement about this matter, please do so before June 5, 2014 to allow for third-party translation into French before the June 12 hearing.
- The plaintiffs and their families regret any upset caused by this notice. A brief outline of the case and an FAQ can be found here: http://versusjs.blogspot.jp/
a guest Feb 9th, 2015 386 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data