Price vs sq in for one board (ignoring extra boards)
a guest Nov 23rd, 2012 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- clear all
- close all
- x = 0:.01:16;
- % Pricing formulas for OSH Park, Circuits.io and iTead Studio
- OSH = 5.00000 * x;
- CIR = 0.87427 * x + 6.50;
- ITE = (9.90) * (heaviside(x) - heaviside(x - 3.875)) + ...
- (22.00) * (heaviside(x - 3.875) - heaviside(x - 7.750)) + ...
- (24.90) * (heaviside(x - 7.750) - heaviside(x - 15.5)) + ...
- (38.00) * heaviside(x - 15.5);
- UPV = 19.00 + (1 * x * (2 - 1));
- hold on
- plot(x, OSH, 'red');
- plot(x, CIR, 'blue');
- plot(x, ITE, 'green');
- plot(x, UPV, 'Color', [1 0 1]);
- title('Price vs sq in for one board (ignoring extra boards)')
- xlabel('Area in sq in')
- ylabel('Cost in USD')
- legend('OSH Park', 'Circuits.io', 'iTead', 'Upverter', 'Location', 'NorthWest')
- grid on
- % Intersection points
- text(1.57, 5.37, '\uparrow (1.57 sq in, $7.87)', 'HorizontalAlignment', 'left')
RAW Paste Data