Arkay Nair Disproof
a guest Sep 17th, 2019 121 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Arkay Nair Disproof
- “The orbital motions of the heavenly bodies are not observed by the Earth”
- FALSE: Constellations move
- “The Earth is the barycenter of the solar system”
- FALSE: The Sun is the primary body of the solar system, and the Earth’s barycenter with the sun is 446 km from the sun’s core - inside the Sun.
- As per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson–Morley_experiment, the Michelson-Morley experiment disproved the existence of a stationary aether. This, combined with the assumption that the Earth does rotate (as per point 1), led to the hypothesis (later proven correct) that electromagnetic radiation can transmit through a vacuum.
- Space is a vacuum as the density of matter is 10-93 g cm-1, well below the density of the Earth’s atmosphere
- Yes, c is constant for all observers, I’ll give you that point.
- We did have proof for the heliocentric model as per http://www.astronomy.com/magazine/ask-astro/2017/01/proof-earth-revolves-around-the-sun. Furthermore, Venus has phases, which can only happen if Venus is closer to the Sun than the Earth.
- The Bohr atom has been deprecated.
- Uranium is not the largest atom. Moscovium (Mc) the 118th element is.
- The Earth-Sun barycentre is within the sun as per 2a
- Light is an electromagnetic wave as proven through the 2 slit experiment
- We can’t see stars during the day because the sky is too bright. If the sun were to disappear, we would see the stars 24/7
- Yes, space contains matter and matter is within space.
- The Ideal Gas Law is not relevant. That’s a given of vacuum conditions.
- Aether is not Plasma, space is mostly empty
- Yes, plasma is primarily hydrogen. However, this is primarily stellar matter
- Photons must have a mass of 0 if they are to travel at c. Therefore, they cannot be hydrogen
- False definitions. Matter can be defined as something you can hold in your hand, and energy can be defined as something that moves or heats an object
- The EM waves exist in vacuum, not aether. It all gets weird on a quantum level
- Light is EM radiation, which do not require a medium
- Plasma requires extreme conditions to produce
- The big bang isn’t a single spot in space. It’s all of space expanding at once. The repulsion is other objects being pushed around.
- Under such extreme conditions as the big bang, classical physics breaks down
- Raleigh Scattering (in the sky) != Blue shift
- The Earth is 9 bn years younger than the universe so that point is not relevant
- The sky is not made of plasma, it is air. Space is a vacuum
- Plasma hydrogen (stars) is all bar identical to molecular hydrogen (H2) except that it is a soup of electrons (e-) and hydrogen ions/protons (H+)
- That’s not how neutrons form
- Not all reactions tend to equilibrium. Some, such as the dissolution of sulfuric acid in water (H2SO4(l)+2H2O(l)->2H3O+(aq)+SO4- (aq)) do go to completion
- Plants do not reverse entropy. The earth is not a closed system as the sun supplies energy
- There are more than four states of matter
- E=mc3 doesn’t work
- There is no absolute value of anything
- An observer is anything that changes a particle
- On your list:
- * True
- * False - Time dilation disproves this
- * False - Length contraction disproves this
- * False - Bose-Einstein condensates disprove this
- * Where’s your proof for this
- * Gravity is solely attractive - centripetal and centrifugal forces are not gravity
- * Prove this
- That’s not how that works. The light will not enter a body unless it passes a black hole’s event horizon
- The Lorentz factor does exist, and the maths works. If time dilation didn’t exist, GPS systems would not work
- Numbers are not on a circle
- i!=1, i=sqrt(-1)
RAW Paste Data