FEMTO v2.5 Character Sheet: Communion
snailsNAT Feb 2nd, 2019 (edited) 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Name: Communion
- Gender: F
- Race: Goo Pony
- Class: Preacher (Bard/Cleric)
- Combat Talent: [Many Voices Rejoicing] When partitioned into more than one body, any of Communion's selves can forgo their action to add 1 to the crit range of Inspire.
- Noncombat Talent: [Not By Bread Alone] Drinking from Communion's chalice can sate hunger and slake thirst for anypony besides herself.
- Hit/Wounds: 5/5
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- (Free Racial) Goo: passive; Being made of goo and slime has a load of benefits. You're able to fit through small areas, you can squeeze through cracks, and you can store things inside yourself. You can choose to form yourself as a pony, stay in a more blobby shape, or swap between them at will. In combat you have DC-1 to free yourself from grapples and other physical binding and restricting effects.
- (Racial) Body Partitioning: instant automatic, recharge 2 after effect ends; With intense concentration and focus you are able to split yourself into multiple smaller copies of yourself. When you divide, your split your wounds as you see fit among all portions you create, with a minimum on 1 wound. Each copy shares all your skills, but they share the same recharge (i.e. If one uses Magic Bolt, none of the others can until the recharge ends) and only one instance of a skill with recharge can be used in a single turn. All your copies start with at full hits, with their max hits being the same as your normal max hits. As long as one copy is still alive you can reform at any time, and when you do your health is set to one less of however many hits you had before using this skill, and however many wounds remained among all your copies. This can be used while helpless, and the copies will not be helpless if you do so.
- (Multiclass) The Good Word: once per audience; Spread the word you believe in in an effort to gather aid, support or in a bad situation at least try and get the aggressor to calm down. On a crit fail, you will end up in a bad light, which can mean anything from some rotten vegetables flung at you to being run out of town.
- (Class) Compassion: passive; Persuasion DC-3
- (Class) Inspire: You use song and performance to enthrall a crowd or rally your allies.
- Combat: The entire party gains +1 to all rolls next turn, or +2 on a critical success; this bonus does not stack with repeated use. Critical failure replaces the bonus with a -1 penalty to all rolls next turn.
- Noncombat: You perform for a gathered audience, and can garner reputation, favors, and resources as the GM deems appropriate
- (Class) Mend: spell; A target regenerates grievous injuries such as lost extremities, damaged vital organs and internal bleeding. In combat, it can also be used to remove all afflictions on a target.
- Weapon: A silver chalice that floats within her body acts as a catalyst.
- Traits: Primarily nonviolent, Communion chooses to face conflicts with her compassionate words whenever possible.
- Communion is a druid, her bloodline being of the Keeper of the Cauldron, and her home is in the Land of the Hearth in the great northern wilds. She is also a believer in (a version of) the Equestrian Celestial cult, and cobbles together these faiths into an inclusive, spiritualistic canon which neither judges nor forces beliefs on others. Her preaching is down to earth and focuses primarily on helping others find the strength to confront their own problems.
- Appearance: Communion is a translucent red goo which chooses to take the shape of a pony, except when she doesn't. Her robe is an unassuming light gray, threadbare in places and spattered with mud at the base. She can split herself into multiple bodies, each one outfitted with a smaller version of the same crappy old robe.
- A robe which protects little except her modesty.
- 93 bits
- Fortress-Rune Tunic
- Rations x2
- Soothing Powder (3 uses)
RAW Paste Data