SWTOR launch script for upstream (1.7.5) wine.
a guest Oct 29th, 2013 9,135 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #! /bin/bash
- unset OPTIMUS_PREFIX
- # In case of an optimus-enabled laptop, the use of primusrun is recommended over optirun.
- # Don't uncomment this line in any other case.
- # OPTIMUS_PREFIX="primusrun"
- # If you store the script anywhere else than the game directory, change this to the path of your launcher.exe
- LAUNCHER_COMMAND="wine launcher.exe"
- # Set up a new wineprefix in the game directory, and reduce debugging to improve performance.
- # If you don't like it there, or running the script from somewhere else, change it.
- # Please note that WINEARCH=win32 is REQUIRED.
- export WINEARCH=win32
- export WINEDEBUG=-all
- export WINEPREFIX="$( pwd )/wineprefix"
- # Check if we have swtor_fix.exe, and download it if we don't.
- # This can be placed anywhere on the system, and must be run parallel to the game.
- if [ ! -f swtor_fix.exe ]; then
- wget -O swtor_fix.exe https://github.com/aljen/swtor_fix/raw/master/swtor_fix.exe
- # Start it parallely.
- wine swtor_fix.exe &
- # Give it a sec to fire up.
- sleep 1
- # Install and set up components in wineprefix.
- # Since that command does nothing if already ran, we need no checks there.
- winetricks msvcp90=native d3dx9_36 vcrun2008 msls31 winhttp
- # Here we come!
- $OPTIMUS_PREFIX $LAUNCHER_COMMAND
- # Since wait for swtor_fix.exe to finish.
- wait $!
- # Clean up after ourselves.
- unset WINEARCH
- unset WINEPREFIX
- unset WINEDEBUG
RAW Paste Data