a guest Oct 21st, 2019 88 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Ok so for alphaconsole theres a get texutres tab, i'd recommend downloading the following depending on the cars you have your decal for:
- Hyper Beast for Octane
- Fennec Esports for Fennec
- Dominus Esports for Dominus
- Then in steam, right click on rocket league. From here go to properties>local files>browse local files. A folder will open up. from here go to :Binaries>Win32>AlphaConsole>resources>app.asar.unpacked>textures>
- find the folder for the decal you wanna replace. Once you do, save your decal as a png and replace the image in the folder. After that, it should work in alpha console once you select the decal you've replaced.
RAW Paste Data