Pokemon Prism README.txt (not mine)
NWPlayer123 Dec 21st, 2016 11,445 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Hash: SHA1
- Pokemon Prism - v0.91 build 0144
- MD5: 4ca545ec793c0bd17ea4cb6c6e3cc10d
- SHA-1: c31839cd956540c7b27a94755769a878ca69d065
- Thanks for downloading Pokemon Prism. We might release updated versions
- eventually if we find actual developers wanting to help finish the project, but
- for now this is what we have.
- We're attaching our public key in the key.gpg file. The ROM file (pokeprism.gbc)
- is digitally signed, and you can verify that. We will use the same key to sign
- updated versions if we ever release them.
- If you have anything important to ask us, you can contact us by email at
- email@example.com. Don't expect us to check that too often though.
- This file contains the source of the game, the game itself and a small IPS patch
- to convert the version you receive into the debug version. Please help us by
- distributing these files however you can.
- Since we can't very well wait for questions and host a real FAQ, let us get
- ahead of the questions we at least do expect:
- Q: Are you the original developers?
- A: No, the developer team was ordered to cease and desist development on
- December 21, 2016 and they complied with that request. We are in no way
- affiliated with them.
- Q: How did you get your hands on the game?
- A: Magic and fairies. We just got a copy. Some dev was careless.
- Q: Who are you?
- A: A group of people interested in seeing ROM hacks succeed. This project grew
- in popularity enough to make us interested in it, and the letter from
- Nintendo got us in action.
- Q: Will you release updates for the game, or fix the remaining bugs?
- A: Maybe, if we can distribute them somehow. The major issue is getting
- developers to help, though; we don't have much experience with this
- particular programming language. We managed to figure out how to remove the
- original credits (to prevent anyone from being liable by us doing this) and
- that's about it.
- Q: Can I distribute this? Can I use part of this to do something else?
- A: Please do distribute it! And as for using part of this game to do something
- else, while we can't give you permission (since we aren't the ones who made
- it), it's very unlikely that the original devs would stop you after receiving
- a C&D themselves.
- Q: I'm Dr. Dickhead, from Dickhead, Shithead & Dickhead, lawyers, and we are
- acting on behalf of our client, Nintendo. We detected that, on or about--
- A: Don't waste your time or ours.
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Version: GnuPG v1
- -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
RAW Paste Data