- This is a pastebin of mechanics and stuff of Coastal Plains Civilization. I apologize if its a bit cluttered, I'll organize it better as time goes on.
- We are necromancers who herd sheep. This means that unless the herd gets attacked, or we have too many people, we will always have a food source. Admittedly, not a very diverse food source, so watch out for scurvy, gout, or other related dietary issues.
- The civ is split up into categories of people. You may reassign people to different jobs, but they may not necessarily be good at them. A worker would make a good farmer, but a sage might not.
- Sages-perform and research magic, also research sciencey things.
- Worker-performs menial tasks, but may operate more advanced technology. For example, spinning thread or operating forges.
- Farmer-harvests crops and tends to livestock.
- Military-keeps your people safe and lowers crime.
- Zombies-undead servants who act as workers, easy to produce, but they decay over time.
- We have chosen necromancy, the magic of death.
- Raise Dead
- Each turn a sage can make one zombie assuming they have the proper fungus and salt.
Coastal Plains Civilization
magnificentophat Feb 10th, 2015 (edited) 190 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data