SCP: SL MOTD #3
PatPeter May 29th, 2018 (edited) 17,893 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=30><align="center">Unigamia.com SCP Server #3 <color=blue>[RP]</color></align></size></b>
- <align=center>Discord: <link=https://discord.gg/f6afZMB>https://discord.gg/f6afZMB</link> | Appeal your ban in #scp-unban-requests | <link=https://www.unigamia.com/register/>Register on our forums!</link></align>
- <align=center> Initial spawn: 10 d-class, 5 SCPs, 5 MTF, 5 Scientists </align>
- This is our dyed-in-the-wool RP server where RP rules such as the New Life Rule (cannot use knowledge from previous life) take effect and are punishable for being broken. (If you locked SCP-173 in SCP-012 and then told everyone about it after respawning).
- Obey the New Life Rule. You're not allowed to use knowledge from a previous life, such as keycard locations or SCP status.
- 01. <color=green>[LISTEN TO MODS]</color> Moderators are in the server to make your gaming experience better. If you don't listen to them punishment will be twice as severe.
- 02. <color=red>[NO HACKING]</color> Hacking the server will result in an instant, unappealable ban from all SCP:SL servers including ours.
- 03. <color=red>[NO DISRESPECT]</color> No disrespecting other players on the server. Swears and slurs are allowed otherwise unless on intercom, radio, in pre-round, or in post-round.
- 04. <color=red>[NO BULLYING]</color> Do not gang up on other players, target players to be killed by a group, or make fun of squeakers or women for their voices.
- 05. <color=red>[NO EAR RAPE]</color> Ear Rape over the radio or intercom is an instant ban. Music and funny voices are allowed as long as YOU ARE ROLEPLAYING WITHT THEM and they aren't too highpitched.
- 06. <color=blue>[RP TEAMKILLING]</color> Mass teamkilling or throwing grenades in elevators with no enemies is grounds for an instant ban. Single teamkills will be given warnings. NTF can kill for RP reasons following the chain-of-command.
- 07. <color=red>[NO SCP-049-2 SUICIDE]</color> Intentionally killing yourself as SCP-049-2 will result in a kick and then a ban if done again.
- 08. <color=red>[NO GRIEFING]</color> NTF cannot grief Scientists from escaping. Chaos Insurgency cannot grief D-Class from escaping. This includes closing doors and allowing SCPs/enemies to get to them. SCP-079 also cannot teamkill SCPs.
- 09. <color=green>[D-CLASS ARREST]</color> NTF, Facility Guards, and Scientists must halt D-Class and try to arrest them. Only d-class that disobey or shoot back may be killed outright. Scientists alone can shoot on sight.
- 10. <color=blue>[RP TEAMING]</color> MTF cannot team with SCPs. SCP-096, SCP-106, and SCP-173 can never team with humans. SCP-049, SCP-079, and SCP-939 can team.
RAW Paste Data