Adam Flatau Welcome to the game 2
- Adam Flatau <email@example.com>
- to 2018-04-05 19:52
- C H (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hmmm.. If you are experiencing the same issue on potato settings, then it’s an issue I have no control over.
- I would suggest looking into updating your GPU drivers.
- Sorry man, you might want to refund the game to get your money back. Apologize for the inconvenience.
- - Adam
- On Apr 5, 2018, at 1:50 PM, C H <email@example.com> wrote:
- Thanks for the quick reply.
- As stated before, V-sync does nothing to resolve the lagging (microstutters) and I've tried it on the lowest settings without results. It only brings down the GPU usage.
- I'm running the game on potato mode as I'm typing this, and V-sync enabled, and it's still lagging. V-Sync is not the problem. The GPU usage is. There's no reason it should be running in full load for a game this size.
- From: Adam Flatau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 6:17:55 PM
- To: C H
- Subject: Re: GPU Running on full load (97%)
- It really sounds like a V-Sync issue. Please make sure V-Sync is ON - and change the quality settings.
- On Apr 5, 2018, at 12:16 PM, C H <email@example.com> wrote:
- I posted this in your last hotfix patch:
- I have a GTX 1080 Ti and the game's running on 100% gpu when not on the in-game-desktop?(When moving around) It does this for my brother who's on a regular 1080 too. CPU's only at around 15% on our i7 8700k's respectively. This causes really bad microstutter lag in-game even though I run the game at around 130-170 fps on very low settings. V-Sync seems to make gpu usage go down, but it's still pretty high and no less lag with it on. This has been tested on a 1440p monitor on my system and a 1080p monitor on my brothers system. Game's unplayable with this lag. I'm keeping the game for another 11 days in hopes of a fix, otherwise I'm refunding.
- I've tried a lot of things to make it not lag, windowed mode, 1080p, switching main display in windows, V-sync, different systems(with fresh install), and of course different graphic settings. But as I mentioned above, I'm running a 1080Ti, i7 8700k and the game's on an SSD, it shouldn't be a problem.
RAW Paste Data Copied