The Baytown Outlaws Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download
- The Baytown Outlaws Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- After her ex-husband Carlos shoots Celeste three times in the gut, it's time to play dirty. In the fight for her godson, Rob, she hires three outlawed and redneck brothers to bring him back to her. But nothing can be that simple in the South. What begins as a small rescue mission rises to a southern battle royale. This odd team must shoot their way through gorgeous female assassins, Native American hunters, Federal agents, and a whole lot of metal coming after them, while protecting Celeste's innocent child.
- When three redneck brothers agree to help a woman save her godson from an abusive stepfather, they become targets on the run from an odd cast of characters.
- I think this movie is just well put together. It's about time that a movie comes out that I can watch more than twice! Billy Bob isn't in this move too much, but It is good that way. He really sets the tone for the storyline. The three brother, couldn't have picked better choice for the actors, (unless of course you had The guy who plays Daryl in the walking dead.) the kid plays an amazing role, great job at keeping his posture throughout the movie. If you love the dirty south, a lot of gun play, blood, and a bit of comedy thrown around than I would have to say that you need to watch this movie. The lowest rating I have gotten from my friends on this movie is an 8 out of 10
- I just stumbled across another guilty pleasure, that I truly enjoyed. Filmed in a "B Movie" genre style, this movie is a combination 'Mad Max' meets 'The Warriors' with plenty of blood, guts, and raw carnage to go around. Budgeted at only $4 Million dollars, Writer/Director Barry Battles does an excellent job of getting plenty of bang for his buck with his limited resources. This film was highly entertaining, brought depth to it characters, and was a totally unexpected pleasure to view.<br/><br/>The film centers around three unlikely heroes/anti-heroes, Brick, McQueen and Lincoln Oodie. Not the sharpest crayons in the box; however, after watching the film you will see that they mean well, and that these boys actually have hearts of gold. Orphaned at a relatively young age and forced to raise themselves; the Oodie brothers are vigilante guns for hire. Without giving too much away, let's just say that the Oodie brothers are paid to eliminate the seedy underbelly world of drugs, organized crime, and all things that are bad (and under the radar) in Montgomery, Alabama. Their world is turned underside down once they accept a job from Celeste (Eva Longoria) to kidnap her son, Rob (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) from her ex, Carlos (Billy Bob Thornton).<br/><br/>Once our trio of misfits successfully secured Rob in their possession, all hell breaks loose as Carlos puts out a contract on the Oodie brothers for Rob's returns. The gangs called upon to ensure Rob's return include a group of hooker biker chicks, a post apocalyptic road warrior crew, and a scalp hungry Indian clan complete with bow and arrows. It's pure unadulterated gratification as the body count and blood splatter action sequences are top notch and exceptionally executed, and totally unforeseen in a film with such a small budget. Clayne Crawford (Brick), Travis Fimmel (McQueen), and Daniel Cudmore (Lincoln) do an unbelievable job breathing life into their blood encrusted characters. Kudos to writer/director Barry Battles for successfully building characters that the audience actually cares about; character development in a film of this variety was definitely not expected, and absolutely great to see.<br/><br/>I highly recommend seeing this film; however, this is definitely not a film for everyone. Fans of the 'B Movie' / blood splatter bullet blaring action genre will find true delight in this film. <br/><br/>See more of my reviews on FB @ "The Faris Reel"
- A boisterously Tarantinoesque mash-up of cliches, archetypes and bodacious craziness in the tradition of Southern-fried '60s and '70s drive-in fodder, The Baytown Outlaws is the sort of cartoonishly violent and swaggeringly non-PC concoction that defines guilty pleasure for many genre fans.
RAW Paste Data