a guest Sep 11th, 2019 94 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- *S and N are outside S’s apartment after a thrilling dinner/movie date.*
- S: Well I sure had fun tonight!
- N: Yeah, me too!
- S: It’s been a long time since I went out with someone fun like you.
- N: You’re telling me. The last girl I went out with? The entire date she only talked about - and I shit you not - Kirby.
- S: Like… Kirby the video game?
- N: Yeah.
- S: Don’t you like Kirby?
- N: Of course I like Kirby. But she was specifically talking about The Amazing Mirror.
- S: Are you kidding me?
- N: I know, it’s unbelievable.
- S: Was she at least complaining about it?
- N: No! She said it’s her favorite Kirby game!
- S: HOW
- N: She said it was awesome in four player.
- S: She’s a fucking liar.
- N: I know.
- S: She’s a fucking liar!
- N: I KNOW!
- S: There is no way she got four warm bodies, four GBAs, four copies of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and all the link cables together in the same room. It didn’t happen. Maybe if she lived in JAPAN.
- N: I wanted to say something but I was trying not to be rude. You know, in case we had a future.
- S: There was obviously never a future for you two.
- N: Well I know that now!
- S: Do you like that game?
- N: I haven’t played it in a long time. I don’t remember it being that great.
- S: Did YOU play it multiplayer?
- N: No.
- S: Maybe we should try it.
- N: How? Do you have all that stuff lying around?
- S: Uh…. I have a Game Boy, and I probably have the cart somewhere. But I don’t have a link cable. Oh yeah, wasn’t it on 3DS?
- N: Yeah, but it didn’t have multiplayer support.
- S: Fuck. Could we emulate?
- N: That sounds like a lot of trouble for a shitty Kirby game!
- S: How about we just play Star Allies?
- N: You have that?
- S: Yeah! We can do the Susie run, I haven’t gotten to it yet.
- N: Awesome!
- *They enter the apartment. S boots up Kirby Star Allies and they play well into the morning.*
RAW Paste Data