cleartonic Apr 23rd, 2018 293 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ::TIMELINE UPDATE::
- April to mid-May - Had some fun doing some casual races lately, and finishing up AA4 tonight (hopefully). Then gonna be quiet on stream for a bit. Working on some other projects (music & programming), and hit the halfway point thru a evening class I'm taking (adult class after work is a rough life, but it's a good class). Will be done mid-May then go to RPGLB.
- mid-May to mid-June - I'll stream AAI2 (I'll play AAI1 on my own quickly) somewhere in here, and get ready for the Rockman 8 race at GDQ
- late-June - Going to GDQ for prob ~2 days to do my run, then leaving there and doing a solo trip to Japan. Been putting it off too long, and although I def considered going with some others, I want the flexibility to go whenever I want, wherever I want, at least the first trip there. Excited =D
- mid-July - Month+ of PERSONA 5. After I get back from my trip and settle in, planning on very actively streaming P5. I gave it a long time to wait and it'll be the best time to go in, summer is lax on my radar.
- Late summer/early fall will be AA5 and AA6.
- ::SPEED UPDATE::
- For RTA, throughout all of this after GDQ, in varying degrees planning on playing SMO and DQIII. Foreseeably those are all I really want to do in speedgaming into the future, with maybe some minor exceptions. And those two are beasts that'll keep on giving for a long time. My desire to play in marathons has waned over time for sure, maybe with an occasional exception, and I feel like I hit most of what I wanted to do in my other speedruns without beating my head against the wall too much or succumbing to The Grind, especially with Rockman series.
- Thanks For Reading
- :: END UPDATE::
RAW Paste Data