cortado cold brew tower
a guest Jul 17th, 2019 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- cold brew tower instructions
- - 420g Kenya or whatever light roast we have.
- - ground on the bunn on the black line between regular and coarse.
- - trace cupping cup on a bunn filter and cut it out.
- - rinse ceramic filter & place in coffee chamber. add coffee. add filter.
- - put coffee chamber in place on tower.
- - make sure spigot is closed. fill ice chamber with ice to 2500ml. then top up with cold water until water reaches 3000ml mark (about 1.5L).
- - with ~40°C water in a gooseneck kettle, wet coffee gently until no dry spots are left.
- - open spigot slightly. adjust so that drops are 2 seconds apart.
- - wait 18hrs or until done.
RAW Paste Data