a guest Jan 24th, 2019 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- As human beings, we age from the moment we are born. Babies become toddlers, toddlers become young children, then people go through their teenage years, young adulthood, mid-life and then old age. After young adulthood, in their 30s, people start aging and this change is visible on the face, and on the body. Just because we start aging does not mean that we have to start looking old.
- There are some young people who look older than they are and some men and women who take good care of themselves look even ten or fifteen years younger than their actual age. There are many ways to maintain health and slow down the aging process in a natural way. Many people want to have great young looking body and skin but do not know how to do it naturally. The following are some of the ways that people can take care of their body and skin and slow down the aging process in a natural way:
- When it comes to slowing down the process of aging, people need to be dedicated to taking care of their body and skin. People ask how skin aging can be slowed in a fast way. Skin aging can only be slowed naturally if a proper process is followed and people take care of their body and skin all the time. The following are natural ways to slow down aging:
- Natural Ways to Slow Aging Process
- Face Packs
- Face packs and facials work when it comes to anti-aging and slowing down the process of aging. These can be used on the face and some natural packs can be used on the body also to slow down aging and tightening the skin. Face packs can be made from a variety of ingredients found at home. Using two or three ingredients and making a face pack is a great idea.
- Some of the common ingredients in face packs include honey, eggs, carrots, potatoes, bananas, avocado, oils made of almond, sandalwood and rosewood, strawberries, lemon juice, gram flour, yogurt, and rose water. There are facial recipes online and these ingredients can be mixed and matched according to the recipes available online. These natural ingredients are great for anti-aging and applying these masks a few times a week give great natural anti-aging results.
- Excessive Smoking & Drinking
- Long-term smoking and drinking is not just harmful to the body but its effects are visible on the skin. People who have a habit of smoking and excessive drinking tend to look much older than their age. Smoking causes premature wrinkling, skin damage, the face looks dull and grayish and lines appear on the skin and body.
- Tobacco adversely impacts the collagen in the skin and also affects the elasticity of the skin. Skin also pre-maturely ages if a person is alcoholic and needs excessively drinking every day. Stopping smoking completely and only rarely drinking alcohol socially are natural ways to slow down the aging process.
- Sun Protection
- Sun damages the skin and accelerates the aging process. Long-term exposure to the sun can damage the skin and make it look older and wrinkly. People with lighter eyes and skin are more susceptible to skin damage.
- Sun damage can cause dry skin, sunburn, tan, dullness of skin, long-term damage to the collagen in the skin; actinic keratosis which makes the skin as much damaged and looks aged. This, however, can be reversed and the aging of skin can be slowed down.
- Protection from the sun can be achieved easily. Carrying an umbrella or wearing a hat or scarf are simple easy natural ways to protect the skin from the sun. Wearing full clothes that cover the entire body is another great way to protect the skin from the sun.
- There are many natural sun protection lotions, oils, and serums that are available in the market. Any such lotions with SPF factor 15 or more are great for the skin and can protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Healthy Diet
- A healthy diet that is regular is very essential to slow down the process of aging. Saturated fats, trans fats, carbohydrates, and calorie-laden processed foods are all extremely bad for the skin. Having oily junk food and living on a diet of restaurant food will accelerate the aging process.
- For slowing down the process of aging it is important to have fresh food, homemade food, fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices. A balanced diet with all nutrients including vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fiber is extremely important to keep the body and skin looking young and radiant. Green leafy vegetables, fruits, bell peppers, papayas, berries, nuts, and avocado are all anti-aging ingredients that need to be included in the diet to naturally slow down the aging process.
- Keeping fit and exercising regularly is another way of slowing down the aging process. Yoga is a great choice as there are many anti-aging asanas in yoga that help in slowing down the process of aging. Going regularly for a walk and breathing fresh air in the morning is another important way to maintain the freshness and glow of the skin.
- Drinking Water
- Staying hydrated keeps the skin moisturized. Some studies show that drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day is good for health. It clears all the toxins and maintains the elasticity of the skin, and moisturizes skin on a cellular level. Keeping the skin hydrated slows down the aging process and is a natural way to help the skin become healthier and younger looking.
- The above mentioned are various ways in which people can slow down the process of aging in a natural way. Using natural solutions to such problems is very important as anti-aging lotions and treatments with chemical processes are not good for the skin in the long term. Aging process of the body and skin can be slowed down naturally. Artificial processes are expensive and not as good for the overall health and the above mentioned natural ways take time to work but do slow down the aging process in a natural way.
RAW Paste Data