The Sims Bustin Out - Maxed Skills FAQ
Wolfstorm Aug 19th, 2019 (edited) 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Sims Bustin Out - Maxed Skills FAQ
- - Version 1.0.1
- General Questions
- Q: What is Maxed Skills?
- A: Maxed Skills is a Bust Out Category, in which your goal is to complete all 6 skills in the game.
- Q: How is this game timed?
- A: It is timed in Real Time using Real Time Attack. This includes load screens, pause screens, Build/Buy Mode and cut-scenes/In Game Video Overlays using an external tool, such as LiveSplit or any alternative available on: http://www.speedrunslive.com/tools/
- Q: Where are the rules for this game?
- A: You can find all timings and rules on: https://www.speedrun.com/simsbo#Bust_Out
- Q: What is the current World Record?
- A: The Official World Record currently stands at 53:33 by ThePatrickBay ( https://twitch.tv/thepatrickbay )
- Q: What is currently the fastest way to run this category?
- A: Gamecube / Wii with a physical Disk
- Q: Are emulators banned?
- A: No. But what we do advise is that if you are running this game on EMU, is to use Dolphin Emulator 5.0 in Direct3D 11 Graphics Mode Only.
- Q: Does this community have a Discord?
- A: Yes it does, you can find it on https://discord.gg/J4XFVnx
- Q: Found a discrepancy with this FAQ?
- A: Awesome! You can report this over on: https://www.speedrun.com/simsbo/thread/9c2jv
RAW Paste Data