- This morning I was awoken by my alarm clock(which I purchased at Walmart), powered by electricity generated by the public power monopoly(which is a private corporation), regulated by the US department of energy.
- I then took a shower in the clean water provided by the municipal water utility(which contracts out its duties to private companies).
- After that, I turned the TV(designed, built, and sold by private corporations) to one of the FCC regulated channels to see what the national weather service of the national oceanographic and atmospheric administration determined the weather was going to be like(with the information being provided to me from private media corporations) using satellites designed, built, and launched by the national aeronautics and space administration (I mean purchased from Lockheed Martin and Boeing).
- I watched this while eating my breakfast (manufactured by a private company, sold to me by a private local grocer) of US department of agriculture inspected food which has been determined as safe by the food and drug administration (who receives its standards based on studies by private universities and corporations).
- At the appropriate time as kept accurate by the national institute of standards and technology and the US naval observatory(which was built by private contractors), I get into my national highway traffic safety administration approved car (built by privately owned and operated corporations) and set out to work on the roads built by the local, state, and federal departments of transportation (who contracted their responsibilities to a private contractor), possibly stopping to purchase additional fuel (provided by a private organization) of a quality level determined by the environmental protection agency, using legal tender issued by the federal reserve bank (an organization that is private and acts independent of the federal government).