- Thunderwing leveled a finger. “You hacked into a secure military comm channel and broadcasted material forbidden by the Cybertronian Broadcasting Code.” The Decepticon passed a small button on his forearm, and the sound of white noise burst into the air.
- “This workin’? Wicked! Hey there mechs, this is Soundwave rockin’ the free world. Who all is out there from Kaon?... Hello? Anyone? …aw, scrap, this ain’t right. Oh, dude. Dude. Power level’s too high. Blew right past the citizens’ band. Aw skrill. Right, let’s see if- “
- For not the first time, Soundwave wished his faceplate was more expressive.
- “Dude. That was from over four million solar cycles ago. I was just out of primary programming and mis-calibrated my transmitter.”
- “There we are, one confession. I knew this would be an easy case. It usually is with protoform delinquents.”
- The clank of Soundwave’s palm hitting his face echoed through the street. “That’s how I got my job! Dude… why now?”
- “Wrong place, wrong time on your part. You aren’t the only crook that fled Cybertron. I’ve been hunting a crime boss by the name of Beta across three sectors. If these humans hadn’t been so fond of you, I might never have caught up with you on this mudball. Now,” Thunderwing paused. “I suggest you revert to an atmospheric entry mode so I can tow you back home.”
- - Blitzwing Bop
RAW Paste Data Copied