SQLSoldier Aug 8th, 2015 (edited) 201 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Select message_id, text
- From sys.messages
- where language_id = 1033
- and message_id In (18056, 17300, 17312, 18054, 9602, 701, 9644)
- message_id text
- 701 There is insufficient system memory in resource pool '%ls' to run this query.
- 9602 Failed to start a system task with error code %d, state %d.
- 9644 An error occurred in the service broker message dispatcher. Error: %i, State: %i.
- 17300 SQL Server was unable to run a new system task, either because there is insufficient memory or the number of configured sessions exceeds the maximum allowed in the server. Verify that the server has adequate memory. Use sp_configure with option 'user connections' to check the maximum number of user connections allowed. Use sys.dm_exec_sessions to check the current number of sessions, including user processes.
- 17312 SQL Server is terminating a system or background task %s due to errors in starting up the task (setup state %d).
- 18054 Error %d, severity %d, state %d was raised, but no message with that error number was found in sys.messages. If error is larger than 50000, make sure the user-defined message is added using sp_addmessage.
- 18056 The client was unable to reuse a session with SPID %d, which had been reset for connection pooling. The failure ID is %d. This error may have been caused by an earlier operation failing. Check the error logs for failed operations immediately before this error message.
RAW Paste Data