puchiedarcy Apr 12th, 2016 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- dark souls 3 after 8 hours and up to 3rd boss
- +char movement is great. very quick, responsive, feels good.
- +2 of 3 bosses have been pretty sick; liking the emphasis on "phases"/enrages
- +level design is top freaking notch. lots of paths, easy to get temporarily lost, but still see something familiar. talon and I took completely different routes in one larger zone.
- +reused enemies and npcs; gives familiarity to the series, like a FF
- +easy to build sim city home; npcs are pretty explicit with their function
- +no problems with enemy placement. Nothing unfair
- -weapon skills aren't gamechangers (could change tho if I find really good ones)
- -upgrading is more expensive takes, 2 shard per level (+1 is 2, +2 is 4 more, +3 is 6 more)
- -performance literally halts for a second when loading a new zone or on some loots, but mostly for me its 60fps medium no problem.
RAW Paste Data