Guest User

KHWiki Roundtable 26 Log

a guest
Jun 6th, 2014
26
Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. [5/30/2014 5:53:05 PM] * You have joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  2. [5/30/2014 5:53:05 PM] * Topic is 'Welcome to #KHWiki-noticeboard, the official channel for business and wiki-related discussions on the subject of the independent KHWiki! Please refrain from socializing in this channel. You can do so in #KHWiki-social instead. Next Roundtable: May 2nd, Agenda: http://goo.gl/mfNzwN'
  3. [5/30/2014 5:53:05 PM] * Topic set by Luxerion!Unseen@seiwa/khwiki-staff/Teakupo on Sat Apr 12 03:26 2014
  4. [5/30/2014 6:21:45 PM] zBlizzarDz is now known as Pea147333
  5. [5/30/2014 6:21:48 PM] Pea147333 is now known as Pea14733
  6. [5/30/2014 7:30:12 PM] Pea14733 (pea14733@ppp-124-122-168-16.revip2.asianet.co.th) has quit (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
  7. [5/30/2014 8:09:07 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste is now known as KSM|AFK
  8. [5/30/2014 9:24:40 PM] Sove (~sove@seiwa/admin/sove) has quit
  9. [5/30/2014 9:28:09 PM] Xion4ever (482f7d69@gateway/web/freenode/ip.72.47.125.105) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  10. [5/30/2014 9:28:09 PM] ChanServ sets mode: +v Xion4ever
  11. [5/30/2014 9:45:57 PM] * Disconnected
  12. [5/30/2014 9:46:41 PM] * Attempting to rejoin channel #KHWiki-noticeboard
  13. [5/30/2014 9:46:48 PM] * Rejoined channel #KHWiki-noticeboard
  14. [5/30/2014 9:46:48 PM] * Topic is 'Welcome to #KHWiki-noticeboard, the official channel for business and wiki-related discussions on the subject of the independent KHWiki! Please refrain from socializing in this channel. You can do so in #KHWiki-social instead. Next Roundtable: May 2nd, Agenda: http://goo.gl/mfNzwN'
  15. [5/30/2014 9:46:48 PM] * Topic set by Luxerion!Unseen@seiwa/khwiki-staff/Teakupo on Sat Apr 12 03:26 2014
  16. [5/30/2014 10:03:20 PM] KSM|AFK is now known as KeybladeSpyMaste
  17. [5/31/2014 9:13:38 AM] * You have joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  18. [5/31/2014 9:13:38 AM] * Topic is 'Welcome to #KHWiki-noticeboard, the official channel for business and wiki-related discussions on the subject of the independent KHWiki! Please refrain from socializing in this channel. You can do so in #KHWiki-social instead. Next Roundtable: May 2nd, Agenda: http://goo.gl/mfNzwN'
  19. [5/31/2014 9:13:38 AM] * Topic set by Luxerion!Unseen@seiwa/khwiki-staff/Teakupo on Sat Apr 12 03:26 2014
  20. [5/31/2014 10:06:06 AM] KeybladeSpyMaste is now known as KSM|AFK
  21. [5/31/2014 12:02:30 PM] * Disconnected
  22. [6/6/2014 12:54:55 PM] * You have joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  23. [6/6/2014 12:54:55 PM] * Topic is 'Welcome to #KHWiki-noticeboard, the official channel for business and wiki-related discussions on the subject of the independent KHWiki! Please refrain from socializing in this channel. You can do so in #KHWiki-social instead. Next Roundtable: May 2nd, Agenda: http://goo.gl/mfNzwN'
  24. [6/6/2014 12:54:55 PM] * Topic set by Luxerion!Unseen@seiwa/khwiki-staff/Teakupo on Sat Apr 12 03:26 2014
  25. [6/6/2014 12:56:14 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: t-minus four minutes
  26. [6/6/2014 1:01:12 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: so, we good to start? I've got 1:00 PM MDT here
  27. [6/6/2014 1:03:52 PM] Cheisa (ad428f7f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.173.66.143.127) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  28. [6/6/2014 1:03:53 PM] ChanServ sets mode: +v Cheisa
  29. [6/6/2014 1:08:20 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Hello!!!!! Do we start?
  30. [6/6/2014 1:13:18 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i was being pinged
  31. [6/6/2014 1:13:26 PM] +Cheisa: it work
  32. [6/6/2014 1:14:09 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Cool!
  33. [6/6/2014 1:14:17 PM] Sora1995: pai
  34. [6/6/2014 1:14:20 PM] +LuxerionX|V: right so
  35. [6/6/2014 1:14:31 PM] +LuxerionX|V: is everyone that needs to be here, here? :p
  36. [6/6/2014 1:15:03 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I think so
  37. [6/6/2014 1:16:28 PM] +LuxerionX|V: right so who wants to start the rt?
  38. [6/6/2014 1:16:42 PM] +LuxerionX|V: or will i be the lucky one? :p
  39. [6/6/2014 1:16:43 PM] +Cheisa: "KHWiki.com and The Keyhole email for the magazine. Firstly, do we already have an email? If yes, can we share with the Keyhole? If no, can we make one? TheFifteenthMember7tUl9Us.png 00:11, 21 May 2014 (UTC)"
  40. [6/6/2014 1:16:49 PM] +LuxerionX|V: FIRST OFF, I WANT TO SAY
  41. [6/6/2014 1:17:15 PM] +LuxerionX|V: regarding anything to do with khinsider, any and all points on this month's agenda will be moved to the next RT.
  42. [6/6/2014 1:17:18 PM] +LuxerionX|V: that's all.
  43. [6/6/2014 1:17:32 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Really? How come?
  44. [6/6/2014 1:18:08 PM] +LuxerionX|V: didn't contact them telling them there was a meeting today
  45. [6/6/2014 1:18:53 PM] FifteenthMember: EK, but the magazine will release next month and I was wondering how we were going to do the news article
  46. [6/6/2014 1:19:00 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I think if we could come up with our own proposal, and then present it to them when they come next month, that would be good. Just my opinion
  47. [6/6/2014 1:19:02 PM] FifteenthMember: Unless we write the first one ourselves
  48. [6/6/2014 1:19:19 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We could write it ourselves. It's just one, after all
  49. [6/6/2014 1:19:25 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay.
  50. [6/6/2014 1:19:33 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Let's get back to the agenda, and deal with everything one at a time
  51. [6/6/2014 1:19:36 PM] FifteenthMember: EK, about the email. Do we have one?
  52. [6/6/2014 1:19:37 PM] +LuxerionX|V: well, we had two issues with khi, figuring out what we could do for them, and secondly, how their news would show up on our site, but i digress.
  53. [6/6/2014 1:19:42 PM] +LuxerionX|V: we DO have an email
  54. [6/6/2014 1:19:53 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I knew it!
  55. [6/6/2014 1:19:59 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Is it even used?
  56. [6/6/2014 1:20:00 PM] +LuxerionX|V: although, it's been a long while since I remember seeing it at all
  57. [6/6/2014 1:20:09 PM] +LuxerionX|V: it was last used for the 1.5 HD ReMIX competition we had.
  58. [6/6/2014 1:20:10 PM] FifteenthMember: Does anyone still have the password?
  59. [6/6/2014 1:20:14 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Who has access to it?
  60. [6/6/2014 1:20:20 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Dang it! You beat me, FM
  61. [6/6/2014 1:20:23 PM] +LuxerionX|V: kryten was the only one i've seen use it, i believe.
  62. [6/6/2014 1:20:30 PM] +LuxerionX|V: let me check
  63. [6/6/2014 1:20:38 PM] FifteenthMember: With the magazine, it'd be used more regularly
  64. [6/6/2014 1:20:45 PM] +LuxerionX|V: HOWEVER, he did give me the password and such
  65. [6/6/2014 1:20:48 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i just hope i saved it >_>
  66. [6/6/2014 1:21:04 PM] FifteenthMember: Maybe NZ has it?
  67. [6/6/2014 1:21:17 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Kryten still edits on another wiki, right? We could ask him for the password, if all else fails.
  68. [6/6/2014 1:22:20 PM] FifteenthMember: I'm sure we can contact him another way too
  69. [6/6/2014 1:23:31 PM] +LuxerionX|V: yup, checked all my saved emails, nothing.
  70. [6/6/2014 1:23:54 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay then. In that case, we can ask NZ or the other admins
  71. [6/6/2014 1:23:56 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i do have access to our twitter account and youtube accounts, but that's as far as my reach goes.
  72. [6/6/2014 1:24:08 PM] FifteenthMember: And if no one else has it, someone can contact kryten I guess
  73. [6/6/2014 1:24:36 PM] FifteenthMember: Does anyone know what the status is on the comic strip for kryten?
  74. [6/6/2014 1:24:48 PM] FifteenthMember: I was going to ask NZ during this roundtable but he's inactive
  75. [6/6/2014 1:25:09 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i have kryten on facebook
  76. [6/6/2014 1:25:11 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i'll just ask him
  77. [6/6/2014 1:25:16 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay.
  78. [6/6/2014 1:25:19 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Cool
  79. [6/6/2014 1:25:34 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Probably faster than through a wiki
  80. [6/6/2014 1:25:41 PM] FifteenthMember: So are the KHWiki admins okay with sharing with the Keyhole admins?
  81. [6/6/2014 1:25:54 PM] * Disconnected
  82. [6/6/2014 1:26:23 PM] * You have joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  83. [6/6/2014 1:26:23 PM] * Topic is 'Welcome to #KHWiki-noticeboard, the official channel for business and wiki-related discussions on the subject of the independent KHWiki! Please refrain from socializing in this channel. You can do so in #KHWiki-social instead. Next Roundtable: May 2nd, Agenda: http://goo.gl/mfNzwN'
  84. [6/6/2014 1:26:23 PM] * Topic set by Luxerion!Unseen@seiwa/khwiki-staff/Teakupo on Sat Apr 12 03:26 2014
  85. [6/6/2014 1:26:35 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Sorry, I just lost everything right there. Where are we?
  86. [6/6/2014 1:26:49 PM] FifteenthMember: [20:25:51] <FifteenthMember> So are the KHWiki admins okay with sharing with the Keyhole admins?
  87. [6/6/2014 1:26:59 PM] +Cheisa: oh wait, I just realized that CoF or FR isnt here
  88. [6/6/2014 1:27:11 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Let me see if they're on the Keyhole
  89. [6/6/2014 1:29:27 PM] BakaKidd (62c1a700@gateway/web/freenode/ip.98.193.167.0) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  90. [6/6/2014 1:29:50 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I don't see them on the Keyhole Chat. Now what?
  91. [6/6/2014 1:30:05 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Anyone got them on Facebook or something?
  92. [6/6/2014 1:30:07 PM] +Cheisa: next topic
  93. [6/6/2014 1:30:08 PM] FifteenthMember: They won't be on the Keyhole chat
  94. [6/6/2014 1:30:11 PM] FifteenthMember: They don't use that
  95. [6/6/2014 1:30:24 PM] FifteenthMember: Before we go onto the next topic
  96. [6/6/2014 1:30:40 PM] FifteenthMember: We can still agree whether we're okay with sharing
  97. [6/6/2014 1:30:50 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: That's true
  98. [6/6/2014 1:30:54 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i'll check with cof
  99. [6/6/2014 1:30:59 PM] +LuxerionX|V: on facebook
  100. [6/6/2014 1:30:59 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay.
  101. [6/6/2014 1:31:31 PM] +LuxerionX|V: sent him a message so we'll see.
  102. [6/6/2014 1:31:44 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i'm fine with sharing
  103. [6/6/2014 1:31:48 PM] +Cheisa: yes
  104. [6/6/2014 1:32:18 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay then
  105. [6/6/2014 1:32:30 PM] FifteenthMember: What's the email address? We need to display it on the magazine
  106. [6/6/2014 1:33:04 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Or, we could create a new email, specifically for the magazine, if we wanted to, though I don't feel that's a good idea
  107. [6/6/2014 1:34:01 PM] FifteenthMember: That sounds kinda pointless when we already have a working email set up
  108. [6/6/2014 1:34:08 PM] +LuxerionX|V: I think we should keep it facebook/twitter/youtube until we manage to get the email back or we create a new one
  109. [6/6/2014 1:34:23 PM] +LuxerionX|V: after all, we will be having a 3 month wait before the next issue of the magazine
  110. [6/6/2014 1:34:57 PM] FifteenthMember: It'd only take a few days to retrieve the email wouldn't it?
  111. [6/6/2014 1:36:22 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yeah, i'd imagine that's right
  112. [6/6/2014 1:37:23 PM] +LuxerionX|V: if kryten responds asap and remembers what the credentials are
  113. [6/6/2014 1:37:31 PM] +LuxerionX|V: otherwise, we're looking at a new email :/
  114. [6/6/2014 1:37:37 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: What do you mean, Luxerion? Use Facebook/Twitter/YouTube until we get the email back?
  115. [6/6/2014 1:38:00 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We have a month before the first issue is released. I think FM is right, we have time to decide.
  116. [6/6/2014 1:38:22 PM] FifteenthMember: Anyways, we can sort something out before July
  117. [6/6/2014 1:38:44 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: The problem with a new email is, we then lose any credibility with owning the FB/Twitter/YT accounts, should something happen
  118. [6/6/2014 1:38:56 PM] +LuxerionX|V: well, we have our facebook group page (and the 'official page'), and our twitter account, and our youtube account. these are the places people can send messages to us.
  119. [6/6/2014 1:39:00 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Like a cyberhack (those are popular these days
  120. [6/6/2014 1:39:14 PM] +LuxerionX|V: pfft the twitter is attached to my personal gmail account
  121. [6/6/2014 1:39:19 PM] FifteenthMember: If we make a new email, we just make a forum to inform people about it and then call the admins to the IRC to PM them the password
  122. [6/6/2014 1:39:26 PM] +LuxerionX|V: the youtube is separate account, however it is tied to my phone number
  123. [6/6/2014 1:39:33 PM] +LuxerionX|V: so those two are locked to me
  124. [6/6/2014 1:39:38 PM] +LuxerionX|V: not sure about the facebook pages
  125. [6/6/2014 1:39:45 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: OK, well maybe we're not so vulnerable
  126. [6/6/2014 1:39:52 PM] FifteenthMember: EK, youtube, facebook and twitter would have publicised posts
  127. [6/6/2014 1:40:17 PM] FifteenthMember: And people would need to email their answers to the Grid in secret
  128. [6/6/2014 1:40:51 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Don't we have a DA account? Who has access to that? That'd be a great place to propose art like for Naminé's sketchbook
  129. [6/6/2014 1:41:02 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: If need be
  130. [6/6/2014 1:41:12 PM] +Cheisa: me and TNE
  131. [6/6/2014 1:41:32 PM] +Cheisa: tho TNE been inactive
  132. [6/6/2014 1:43:40 PM] +LuxerionX|V: FM
  133. [6/6/2014 1:43:52 PM] FifteenthMember: yes?
  134. [6/6/2014 1:43:57 PM] +LuxerionX|V: direct messages on twitter allow for private posts
  135. [6/6/2014 1:44:09 PM] +LuxerionX|V: youtube, you can send a private message to the account holder
  136. [6/6/2014 1:44:25 PM] +LuxerionX|V: and on facebook, you can send a private message to the staff of that page
  137. [6/6/2014 1:44:40 PM] +LuxerionX|V: although, i believe you can on facebook, not sure about that, but you can do the rest.
  138. [6/6/2014 1:44:57 PM] FifteenthMember: Even still, it'd be easier to moniter a single email than checking three separate accounts though right?
  139. [6/6/2014 1:45:21 PM] FifteenthMember: Also, email is less personal/intimate than social media
  140. [6/6/2014 1:45:46 PM] FifteenthMember: It'd be nice if we can give people the option at least?
  141. [6/6/2014 1:45:53 PM] FifteenthMember: anyway, brb for five mins
  142. [6/6/2014 1:47:14 PM] +LuxerionX|V: it'd be nice, but fm, we can't provide that at the moment, so we make do with what we can.
  143. [6/6/2014 1:47:55 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@73.179.197.132) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  144. [6/6/2014 1:47:55 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@73.179.197.132) has quit (Changing host)
  145. [6/6/2014 1:47:55 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@seiwa/khwiki/Keyblade0) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  146. [6/6/2014 1:50:07 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, in summary:
  147. [6/6/2014 1:50:16 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We agree to share the email, if we gain access to it
  148. [6/6/2014 1:50:31 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We're waiting on KrytenKoro to respond regarding that
  149. [6/6/2014 1:50:54 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: And if we can't, we'll use Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to accept submissions
  150. [6/6/2014 1:50:59 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Until we open a new email
  151. [6/6/2014 1:51:04 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Right?
  152. [6/6/2014 1:55:01 PM] Sove2 (~sove@seiwa/admin/sove) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  153. [6/6/2014 1:55:02 PM] Sove is now known as Guest44378
  154. [6/6/2014 1:55:02 PM] Sove2 is now known as Sove
  155. [6/6/2014 1:55:39 PM] FifteenthMember: Back
  156. [6/6/2014 1:55:48 PM] FifteenthMember: Yes KSM
  157. [6/6/2014 1:55:50 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, we good to move on?
  158. [6/6/2014 1:55:53 PM] FifteenthMember: Hardy, you don't have any time constrictions do you?
  159. [6/6/2014 1:55:57 PM] Hardyt3kyoyo: Not at the moment
  160. [6/6/2014 1:56:16 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: The next one should be pretty quick
  161. [6/6/2014 1:56:27 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay then
  162. [6/6/2014 1:56:28 PM] FifteenthMember: Next agenda point
  163. [6/6/2014 1:56:45 PM] FifteenthMember: "Is KHWiki.com interested in a page like this? If not, the Staff images and channel op images should be dealt with and not floating around in the unused images category."
  164. [6/6/2014 1:57:02 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: The page is a retired adminstrators/staff page
  165. [6/6/2014 1:57:21 PM] FifteenthMember: I'd say yes, if we can dig up all the images and names
  166. [6/6/2014 1:57:23 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i have actually been thinking that for a while, but i never got around to bringing it up.
  167. [6/6/2014 1:57:26 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: It's the Keyhole's, and it gives a use to old administrator images
  168. [6/6/2014 1:57:39 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I'm for it too
  169. [6/6/2014 1:57:39 PM] FifteenthMember: Although, it'd only be admins on the KHWiki.net post-merge
  170. [6/6/2014 1:57:51 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yep
  171. [6/6/2014 1:59:00 PM] Guest44378 (~sove@seiwa/admin/sove) has quit (Write error: Broken pipe)
  172. [6/6/2014 2:00:46 PM] FifteenthMember: So that's a yes?
  173. [6/6/2014 2:00:48 PM] FifteenthMember: So that's a yes?
  174. [6/6/2014 2:00:58 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I think so
  175. [6/6/2014 2:01:04 PM] +LuxerionX|V: well, i'd say just keep it on the history of the previous users of the wiki, like if they were present and retired at khwiki.net/com
  176. [6/6/2014 2:01:08 PM] FifteenthMember: Admins + mods only though right?
  177. [6/6/2014 2:01:19 PM] Keyblade0: Ooh
  178. [6/6/2014 2:01:19 PM] Keyblade0: Roundtable?
  179. [6/6/2014 2:01:21 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yeah
  180. [6/6/2014 2:01:25 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: and yes
  181. [6/6/2014 2:01:32 PM] FifteenthMember: [
  182. [6/6/2014 2:01:32 PM] FifteenthMember: Oops, sorry
  183. [6/6/2014 2:01:33 PM] FifteenthMember: yes ksm
  184. [6/6/2014 2:01:33 PM] FifteenthMember: *kb0
  185. [6/6/2014 2:01:39 PM] FifteenthMember: +
  186. [6/6/2014 2:01:51 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: What just happened, I got that all at once.
  187. [6/6/2014 2:01:52 PM] +LuxerionX|V: fm you're in charge of summary and logs, i'm so out of it today. >_<
  188. [6/6/2014 2:02:02 PM] FifteenthMember: okay
  189. [6/6/2014 2:02:06 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I've been logging too, if you need any help
  190. [6/6/2014 2:02:57 PM] FifteenthMember: next point then?
  191. [6/6/2014 2:03:06 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yep
  192. [6/6/2014 2:03:21 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Clean-Up of the Month RETURNS! Potentially. (See here for details)
  193. [6/6/2014 2:03:47 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I left a link because I forgot I'd graduate before the Roundtable
  194. [6/6/2014 2:04:03 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So I thought I wouldn't be here today
  195. [6/6/2014 2:04:24 PM] FifteenthMember: Anyway
  196. [6/6/2014 2:04:33 PM] FifteenthMember: I think the Clean up of the month shouldnt return
  197. [6/6/2014 2:05:00 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Basically, I was working on the new Traverse Town ( a draft), and thought Clean Up of the Month would do well in the community portal, rather than on the Main page
  198. [6/6/2014 2:05:04 PM] FifteenthMember: It'd seem redundant when we already have more localised project pages
  199. [6/6/2014 2:05:27 PM] Keyblade0: Hm..
  200. [6/6/2014 2:05:33 PM] Keyblade0: How active is the wiki?
  201. [6/6/2014 2:05:55 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, should we bring it back? How effective was it before? Is it worth it to stash it in Traverse Town?
  202. [6/6/2014 2:06:12 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: It's ok-active
  203. [6/6/2014 2:06:21 PM] +LuxerionX|V: well, i say go for it.
  204. [6/6/2014 2:06:43 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: @Keyblade0: This all stems from a lack of activity
  205. [6/6/2014 2:07:10 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We decided to address it two months ago with all new community projects. One of those is the reconstruction of Traverse Town, the community portal
  206. [6/6/2014 2:08:45 PM] FifteenthMember: What happens if we have a clean up of the month
  207. [6/6/2014 2:08:45 PM] Keyblade0: Welp, if it helps make the wiki more active, then I would say to go for it
  208. [6/6/2014 2:08:55 PM] FifteenthMember: and it isn't finished in that month>
  209. [6/6/2014 2:08:57 PM] Neumannz (~androirc@pool-96-255-200-43.washdc.fios.verizon.net) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  210. [6/6/2014 2:08:57 PM] * Keyblade0 distantly wonders about the fate of the real world Chain of Memories cards
  211. [6/6/2014 2:09:08 PM] FifteenthMember: Would it roll over to the next month?
  212. [6/6/2014 2:09:09 PM] FifteenthMember: Hey NZ
  213. [6/6/2014 2:09:14 PM] Neumannz: Hey
  214. [6/6/2014 2:09:19 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Hey NZ
  215. [6/6/2014 2:09:21 PM] Neumannz: What'd I miss
  216. [6/6/2014 2:09:43 PM] FifteenthMember: I'll post a log
  217. [6/6/2014 2:09:56 PM] Neumannz: What have we covered
  218. [6/6/2014 2:10:24 PM] FifteenthMember: I thought you were inactive until Tuesday?
  219. [6/6/2014 2:10:37 PM] Neumannz: Until Thursday
  220. [6/6/2014 2:10:46 PM] Neumannz: I.e.last night
  221. [6/6/2014 2:12:17 PM] Neumannz: So, what are we up to?
  222. [6/6/2014 2:12:45 PM] FifteenthMember: Here you go
  223. [6/6/2014 2:12:45 PM] FifteenthMember: http://pastebin.com/1et30ANy
  224. [6/6/2014 2:13:09 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We are on the Clean-Up of the Month
  225. [6/6/2014 2:14:08 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Whether we'll bring it back or not.
  226. [6/6/2014 2:14:20 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: If we do, it's going to be in the new Traverse Town
  227. [6/6/2014 2:14:59 PM] FifteenthMember: im gonna brb
  228. [6/6/2014 2:16:48 PM] darkfalcon3274 (~Neumannz@pool-96-255-200-43.washdc.fios.verizon.net) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  229. [6/6/2014 2:16:52 PM] auror (~auror@c-24-99-25-56.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  230. [6/6/2014 2:17:17 PM] auror is now known as Guest26702
  231. [6/6/2014 2:17:41 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, is that a yay or nay on bringing back Clean Up of the Month?
  232. [6/6/2014 2:18:35 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Regarding FM's question, I think we'd just go to another item for the next month, and come back to it another month. That way, it doesn't look like we posted it and left it for dead
  233. [6/6/2014 2:20:07 PM] Neumannz: Ok, I'm caught up
  234. [6/6/2014 2:20:09 PM] Neumannz: I think
  235. [6/6/2014 2:21:00 PM] Guest26702 (~auror@c-24-99-25-56.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) has quit (Ping timeout: 245 seconds)
  236. [6/6/2014 2:21:09 PM] Neumannz: Which question
  237. [6/6/2014 2:23:01 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: (14:08) FifteenthMember: What happens if we have a clean up of the month
  238. [6/6/2014 2:23:16 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: (14:08) FifteenthMember: and it isn't finished in that month>
  239. [6/6/2014 2:23:28 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: (14:09) FifteenthMember: Would it roll over to the next month?
  240. [6/6/2014 2:23:38 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: ^That question
  241. [6/6/2014 2:25:18 PM] Keyblade0: Can someone send me a link to the list of things we are discussing? o:
  242. [6/6/2014 2:25:55 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: http://www.khwiki.com/KHWiki:Roundtable#Meeting_26.2C_June_06.2C_2014_Agenda
  243. [6/6/2014 2:25:59 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: ^There it is
  244. [6/6/2014 2:26:01 PM] Keyblade0: Thankie~
  245. [6/6/2014 2:26:09 PM] iCAF (42574369@gateway/web/freenode/ip.66.87.67.105) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  246. [6/6/2014 2:26:23 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We're on the third item
  247. [6/6/2014 2:26:27 PM] darkfalcon3274: if there is not significant progress, then yes
  248. [6/6/2014 2:26:27 PM] darkfalcon3274: it should roll over
  249. [6/6/2014 2:26:55 PM] iCAF: Dammit
  250. [6/6/2014 2:26:56 PM] iCAF: I can't stay
  251. [6/6/2014 2:27:02 PM] iCAF: Sorry
  252. [6/6/2014 2:27:07 PM] iCAF (42574369@gateway/web/freenode/ip.66.87.67.105) has quit (Client Quit)
  253. [6/6/2014 2:28:42 PM] Keyblade0: CAF has some technical difficulties with her wifi ^^"
  254. [6/6/2014 2:28:51 PM] FifteenthMember (FifteenthM@cpc7-camd15-2-0-cust531.20-2.cable.virginm.net) has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
  255. [6/6/2014 2:29:12 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: FM is out...
  256. [6/6/2014 2:29:29 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We've been seeing technical problems on the IRC the last two days.
  257. [6/6/2014 2:31:20 PM] FifteenthMember (FifteenthM@cpc7-camd15-2-0-cust531.20-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  258. [6/6/2014 2:31:27 PM] * KeybladeSpyMaste is waiting on opinions for the issue
  259. [6/6/2014 2:31:34 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Welcome back FM
  260. [6/6/2014 2:31:39 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: What happened?
  261. [6/6/2014 2:32:53 PM] FifteenthMember: Did I miss stuff?
  262. [6/6/2014 2:33:02 PM] FifteenthMember: 21:25:29] <Keyblade0> Can someone send me a link to the list of things we are discussing? o:
  263. [6/6/2014 2:33:02 PM] FifteenthMember: [21:30:54] <FifteenthMember> KB0: http://www.khwiki.com/KHWiki:Roundtable#Meeting_26.2C_June_06.2C_2014_Agenda
  264. [6/6/2014 2:33:04 PM] Neumannz: Well, irc on my desktop is lagging
  265. [6/6/2014 2:33:04 PM] FifteenthMember: Last thing I saw
  266. [6/6/2014 2:33:36 PM] darkfalcon3274: irc is lagging on my desktop a little
  267. [6/6/2014 2:33:39 PM] iCAF (c7c3c089@gateway/web/freenode/ip.199.195.192.137) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  268. [6/6/2014 2:33:44 PM] FifteenthMember: Hi CAF
  269. [6/6/2014 2:33:59 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: not really, still waiting on a consensus regarding the Clean Up of the Month
  270. [6/6/2014 2:34:08 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: What was the last thing you saw, FM?
  271. [6/6/2014 2:34:35 PM] iCAF: I think this connection should hold, apologies in advance
  272. [6/6/2014 2:34:47 PM] Keyblade0: Let's hope so
  273. [6/6/2014 2:34:51 PM] Neumannz: I saw there should be rollover if there isn't a lot of progress
  274. [6/6/2014 2:34:55 PM] FifteenthMember: 21:25:29] <Keyblade0> Can someone send me a link to the list of things we are discussing? o:
  275. [6/6/2014 2:34:55 PM] FifteenthMember: [21:30:54] <FifteenthMember> KB0: http://www.khwiki.com/KHWiki:Roundtable#Meeting_26.2C_June_06.2C_2014_Agenda
  276. [6/6/2014 2:34:57 PM] Neumannz: *say
  277. [6/6/2014 2:34:58 PM] FifteenthMember: Last thing I saw
  278. [6/6/2014 2:35:07 PM] Keyblade0: I'll PM you
  279. [6/6/2014 2:35:15 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Oh, I think I'm having problems with my connection too.
  280. [6/6/2014 2:35:22 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay. NZ, what's your opinion on the clean up?
  281. [6/6/2014 2:35:34 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Things suddenly appear that I weren't there before
  282. [6/6/2014 2:35:39 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@seiwa/khwiki/Keyblade0) has quit (Excess Flood)
  283. [6/6/2014 2:35:52 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Excess Flood?
  284. [6/6/2014 2:36:05 PM] Neumannz: Did you see what I said about rolling over?
  285. [6/6/2014 2:36:05 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@73.179.197.132) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  286. [6/6/2014 2:36:05 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@73.179.197.132) has quit (Changing host)
  287. [6/6/2014 2:36:05 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@seiwa/khwiki/Keyblade0) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  288. [6/6/2014 2:36:08 PM] FifteenthMember: He PMd me five lines
  289. [6/6/2014 2:36:15 PM] FifteenthMember: shouldn't of counted as "excess"
  290. [6/6/2014 2:36:15 PM] Keyblade0: ._. forgot this place kicks me when I do that
  291. [6/6/2014 2:36:20 PM] FifteenthMember: NZ, no
  292. [6/6/2014 2:36:22 PM] Neumannz: Honestly, I can't tell if my messages are getting through
  293. [6/6/2014 2:36:37 PM] FifteenthMember: Also, my log has been disrupted :<
  294. [6/6/2014 2:36:51 PM] Neumannz: There should be rollover if there hadn't been a lot of progress
  295. [6/6/2014 2:36:53 PM] Keyblade0: D: you only got 5?
  296. [6/6/2014 2:37:11 PM] Neumannz: Otherwise, there should be switching up of targets
  297. [6/6/2014 2:37:43 PM] iCAF: Have you guys talked about comic con yet?
  298. [6/6/2014 2:37:47 PM] Neumannz: No
  299. [6/6/2014 2:38:01 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Nope, are you time-restricted? We could move it up if need be
  300. [6/6/2014 2:38:09 PM] iCAF: K
  301. [6/6/2014 2:38:30 PM] iCAF: It's fine, continue
  302. [6/6/2014 2:38:40 PM] Neumannz: Somebody acknowledge this message by writing "jenga"
  303. [6/6/2014 2:39:06 PM] Neumannz: I am currently paranoid about my lagging
  304. [6/6/2014 2:39:11 PM] Keyblade0: Jenga
  305. [6/6/2014 2:39:20 PM] Neumannz: Ok, about a minute
  306. [6/6/2014 2:39:43 PM] Hardyt3kyoyo: sorry I zoned out watching videos, but im not having any lag :c
  307. [6/6/2014 2:40:30 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay
  308. [6/6/2014 2:40:34 PM] FifteenthMember: eLet's just start again
  309. [6/6/2014 2:40:35 PM] Neumannz: Ok, what is the question we are currently on
  310. [6/6/2014 2:40:40 PM] FifteenthMember: CLEAN UP OF THE MONTH
  311. [6/6/2014 2:40:43 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I'm good with starting over
  312. [6/6/2014 2:40:48 PM] FifteenthMember: My opinion is that it's unnecessary
  313. [6/6/2014 2:41:01 PM] FifteenthMember: But I'm not entirely against not having it
  314. [6/6/2014 2:41:05 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I feel it could be useful to new members if we direct them to Traverse Town at the beginning
  315. [6/6/2014 2:41:34 PM] FifteenthMember: Then it would contain easy tasks like link switching?
  316. [6/6/2014 2:41:45 PM] Neumannz: Having something to focus on could be potentially helpful
  317. [6/6/2014 2:42:05 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Or, you know, some article we feel could be fairly-easy to edit
  318. [6/6/2014 2:42:35 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I don't know how it works. Like I've mentioned, I faintly remember this cuz it was discontinued just about when I joined the Wiki
  319. [6/6/2014 2:42:46 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay then
  320. [6/6/2014 2:42:49 PM] FifteenthMember: Let's give it a try
  321. [6/6/2014 2:43:07 PM] FifteenthMember: Would it use a nomination process to decide what the Clean up of the next month would be?
  322. [6/6/2014 2:43:40 PM] Neumannz: Might be a good idea
  323. [6/6/2014 2:43:52 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I think it would be a good process to ue
  324. [6/6/2014 2:43:55 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: *use
  325. [6/6/2014 2:45:00 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay then
  326. [6/6/2014 2:45:01 PM] FifteenthMember: Next topic?
  327. [6/6/2014 2:45:09 PM] FifteenthMember: I'm for it now
  328. [6/6/2014 2:45:11 PM] Neumannz: Sure
  329. [6/6/2014 2:45:15 PM] Neumannz: Shoot
  330. [6/6/2014 2:45:18 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: This. Yes? No? Also, we probably should review this page and: 1- Settle any that have yet to be taken care of (should they exist) 2- update our affiliate page with the new groups/people. Xion4ever 01:09, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
  331. [6/6/2014 2:45:31 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Just now remembered something. I'm not going to be able to make the meeting. Got a gig playing at a high school's graduation. Anyways, let me clearly express that I'm totally up for affiliating with this guy. I also have feedback from Pea and MateusinhoEX on this from the IRC. Xion4ever 03:24, 3 June 2014 (UTC)
  332. [6/6/2014 2:45:32 PM] FifteenthMember: This. Yes? No? Also, we probably should review this page and: 1- Settle any that have yet to be taken care of (should they exist) 2- update our affiliate page with the new groups/people
  333. [6/6/2014 2:45:38 PM] FifteenthMember: Oops
  334. [6/6/2014 2:45:42 PM] FifteenthMember: Okat yeah
  335. [6/6/2014 2:45:45 PM] FifteenthMember: The affiliates
  336. [6/6/2014 2:46:04 PM] FifteenthMember: I've watched a few of Hardy's videos and I have no problem affiliating with him
  337. [6/6/2014 2:46:05 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Part 1: The new proposal
  338. [6/6/2014 2:46:47 PM] Neumannz: right, the "this"
  339. [6/6/2014 2:46:59 PM] FifteenthMember: http://www.khwiki.com/KHWiki:Affiliates/Requests#Hardyt3kyoyo
  340. [6/6/2014 2:47:06 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yeah. I haven't taken the time to see any of the vids
  341. [6/6/2014 2:47:23 PM] Neumannz: FM, describe them shortly?
  342. [6/6/2014 2:47:31 PM] Neumannz: What's his style
  343. [6/6/2014 2:47:47 PM] FifteenthMember: Hardyt3kyoyo is here you know :P
  344. [6/6/2014 2:47:56 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: You're up!
  345. [6/6/2014 2:47:59 PM] Hardyt3kyoyo: *watches nervously*
  346. [6/6/2014 2:48:11 PM] Hardyt3kyoyo: Hi everyone
  347. [6/6/2014 2:48:14 PM] FifteenthMember: Hardy explain your videos
  348. [6/6/2014 2:48:16 PM] FifteenthMember: cos im eating now :P
  349. [6/6/2014 2:49:15 PM] Neumannz: Be back in a bit, guys
  350. [6/6/2014 2:49:28 PM] Hardyt3kyoyo: Well, currently doing a Kingdom Hearts 1 Let's Play. Um...my style? Well I go into details about all the different enemies we face, giving information about stats and prizez etc. Um, I don't really surse THAT often so my content is rather family friendly.
  351. [6/6/2014 2:49:34 PM] Neumannz: I'll read the answer when I get back
  352. [6/6/2014 2:53:40 PM] Hardyt3kyoyo: I'm horrible at explaining myself :\ But that's basically what is currently going on as it related to Kingdom Hearts
  353. [6/6/2014 2:53:54 PM] iCAF: Test
  354. [6/6/2014 2:54:12 PM] Neumannz (~androirc@pool-96-255-200-43.washdc.fios.verizon.net) has quit (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
  355. [6/6/2014 2:58:21 PM] Hardyt3kyoyo: did i kill the chat?
  356. [6/6/2014 2:58:24 PM] iCAF: I'll come back later
  357. [6/6/2014 2:58:45 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: No, for some reason, we all just die for five minutes
  358. [6/6/2014 2:58:56 PM] Pea14733: Well I already gave a yes to Xion
  359. [6/6/2014 2:59:08 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I don't know why we die, I hate it
  360. [6/6/2014 2:59:25 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: It's just five minutes of utter silence, just because
  361. [6/6/2014 2:59:35 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I say yes
  362. [6/6/2014 2:59:42 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: to this affiliation
  363. [6/6/2014 3:02:19 PM] FifteenthMember (FifteenthM@cpc7-camd15-2-0-cust531.20-2.cable.virginm.net) has quit (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
  364. [6/6/2014 3:02:41 PM] Keyblade0: Yay for this one
  365. [6/6/2014 3:02:43 PM] iCAF (c7c3c089@gateway/web/freenode/ip.199.195.192.137) has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
  366. [6/6/2014 3:02:57 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Where is everyone going? We need you guys!
  367. [6/6/2014 3:04:57 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Do we just go for it? Call it accepted? Right now, it's unanimous in favor of the affiliation, and we're waiting on FM, NZ, and Luxerion, who were here earlier.
  368. [6/6/2014 3:05:31 PM] +LuxerionX|V: affiliations?
  369. [6/6/2014 3:05:51 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yes, we've got an affiliation proposed. With a YouTube Channel
  370. [6/6/2014 3:06:03 PM] +Cheisa: I'm all for it
  371. [6/6/2014 3:06:41 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Do you need a review, or you good?
  372. [6/6/2014 3:06:42 PM] Neumannz (~androirc@pool-96-255-200-43.washdc.fios.verizon.net) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  373. [6/6/2014 3:06:46 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: NZ's back
  374. [6/6/2014 3:06:52 PM] darkfalcon3274: hi, back
  375. [6/6/2014 3:06:58 PM] darkfalcon3274: stand by
  376. [6/6/2014 3:07:40 PM] darkfalcon3274: FM, can you give a non-author opinion
  377. [6/6/2014 3:08:17 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: FM is out. He quit about ten minutes after you did, we don't know why
  378. [6/6/2014 3:08:24 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I still blame the IRC
  379. [6/6/2014 3:08:26 PM] +LuxerionX|V: sure
  380. [6/6/2014 3:08:27 PM] Pea14733: Ping timeouts
  381. [6/6/2014 3:08:32 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i'm for it
  382. [6/6/2014 3:08:37 PM] Neumannz: Dang
  383. [6/6/2014 3:08:43 PM] Neumannz: Fine, I'm for it
  384. [6/6/2014 3:09:19 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: That's all in favor, without FM's voice. I think that's that. So the next part of Xion4ever's agenda item
  385. [6/6/2014 3:09:38 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Review the Affiliate page
  386. [6/6/2014 3:09:46 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: 1- Settle any that have yet to be taken care of (should they exist) 2- update our affiliate page with the new groups/people.
  387. [6/6/2014 3:11:09 PM] FifteenthMember (~Fifteenth@cpc7-camd15-2-0-cust531.20-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  388. [6/6/2014 3:11:36 PM] FifteenthMember: So I'll describe Hardy's videos then
  389. [6/6/2014 3:12:14 PM] FifteenthMember: He does an informative outlook on things when he talks about strategies and plans
  390. [6/6/2014 3:12:36 PM] Neumannz: Nice
  391. [6/6/2014 3:12:39 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: FM, your back
  392. [6/6/2014 3:12:49 PM] FifteenthMember: He doesn't curse so it suits the Wiki guidelines
  393. [6/6/2014 3:12:56 PM] FifteenthMember: An alright affiliation, to me
  394. [6/6/2014 3:13:09 PM] Neumannz: Ok, so all for it
  395. [6/6/2014 3:13:13 PM] FifteenthMember: So everyone agreed that it's a yes on that?
  396. [6/6/2014 3:13:28 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yep, we did
  397. [6/6/2014 3:13:35 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay.
  398. [6/6/2014 3:13:52 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, moving on. Again
  399. [6/6/2014 3:13:58 PM] FifteenthMember: Now, let's talk about some affiliates we havent replied to
  400. [6/6/2014 3:14:04 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: (15:09) KeybladeSpyMaste: Review the Affiliate page
  401. [6/6/2014 3:14:14 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: (15:09) KeybladeSpyMaste: 1- Settle any that have yet to be taken care of (should they exist) 2- update our affiliate page with the new groups/people.
  402. [6/6/2014 3:14:41 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, which haven't been replied to
  403. [6/6/2014 3:14:42 PM] * Keyblade0 reads the should they exist part and thinks about seiwa
  404. [6/6/2014 3:14:43 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: ?
  405. [6/6/2014 3:14:55 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: SEIWA?
  406. [6/6/2014 3:15:18 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Oh, that's the independent alliance, right? I've seen that on the main page
  407. [6/6/2014 3:15:30 PM] Neumannz: Correct
  408. [6/6/2014 3:15:40 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Aren't we already affiliates with them, though?
  409. [6/6/2014 3:16:05 PM] Neumannz: We are a member wiki
  410. [6/6/2014 3:16:26 PM] FifteenthMember: http://www.khwiki.com/KHWiki:Affiliates/Requests#Kingdom_Hearts_Answers
  411. [6/6/2014 3:16:41 PM] FifteenthMember: I checked out the KH Answers Wiki
  412. [6/6/2014 3:16:46 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: How about we go down the list?
  413. [6/6/2014 3:16:56 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@seiwa/khwiki/Keyblade0) has left #KHWiki-noticeboard
  414. [6/6/2014 3:17:09 PM] Neumannz: Ok
  415. [6/6/2014 3:17:13 PM] FifteenthMember: And it's a relatively small low key Wiki but it has all the templates and info set up
  416. [6/6/2014 3:17:21 PM] FifteenthMember: I even answered a few questions there
  417. [6/6/2014 3:17:24 PM] Chitalian (~Chitalian@seiwa/khwiki/Chitalian) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  418. [6/6/2014 3:17:30 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@seiwa/khwiki/Keyblade0) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  419. [6/6/2014 3:17:31 PM] Keyblade0: Oops
  420. [6/6/2014 3:17:35 PM] FifteenthMember: Stuff does go on there but I'm not sure if the staff are still active
  421. [6/6/2014 3:17:39 PM] Keyblade0: As I was saying
  422. [6/6/2014 3:17:41 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@seiwa/khwiki/Keyblade0) has left #KHWiki-noticeboard
  423. [6/6/2014 3:17:47 PM] Keyblade0 (~Keyblade0@seiwa/khwiki/Keyblade0) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  424. [6/6/2014 3:17:48 PM] FifteenthMember: Cos the last edits they made were still sometime in 2013
  425. [6/6/2014 3:17:52 PM] Keyblade0: mIRC can you stop doing this
  426. [6/6/2014 3:18:13 PM] Keyblade0: As I was trying to say before mIRC rudely keeps closing me out of this chat page for some reason
  427. [6/6/2014 3:18:27 PM] Keyblade0: Technically, we ARE seiwa
  428. [6/6/2014 3:18:32 PM] Keyblade0: Though, it's dead as dead could be
  429. [6/6/2014 3:19:20 PM] FifteenthMember: There's the Chrono Wiki and Dragon Quest Wiki
  430. [6/6/2014 3:19:29 PM] Neumannz: Out of curiosity, is there a drakengard wiki?
  431. [6/6/2014 3:19:35 PM] * Keyblade0 also considers the fact that seiwa's page and forums have been dead and/or filled with bots
  432. [6/6/2014 3:19:55 PM] FifteenthMember: But anyway, the Keyhole are afilliated with KHA Wiki already
  433. [6/6/2014 3:20:06 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Let's start with Chrono Wiki
  434. [6/6/2014 3:20:28 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Or, should we call them back, ask them to forgive us for taking so long
  435. [6/6/2014 3:20:28 PM] FifteenthMember: What do you mean "start with"
  436. [6/6/2014 3:20:44 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: And decide with their staff whether we want an affiliation anymore
  437. [6/6/2014 3:20:58 PM] Neumannz: Is there a reason why not
  438. [6/6/2014 3:20:59 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Sorry, ideas just bursting out of my head here
  439. [6/6/2014 3:21:37 PM] FifteenthMember: We're already "affiliated" with all SEIWA Wikis since we're part of SEIWA, in case you were wondering
  440. [6/6/2014 3:21:41 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: @FM, start with, I mean, let's look at the wikis one by one and go, "Do we want it or not" and go like that.
  441. [6/6/2014 3:21:59 PM] FifteenthMember: In terms of KH Answers Wiki, I would affiliate with them but the staff are dead there
  442. [6/6/2014 3:22:31 PM] Cheisa is now known as UC|Omicron
  443. [6/6/2014 3:22:32 PM] FifteenthMember: And considering the Keyhole are affiliated with them already, I'm not sure it's worth the effort to contact them
  444. [6/6/2014 3:22:35 PM] Chitalian is now known as TomCalancy
  445. [6/6/2014 3:22:39 PM] Neumannz: If they're dead, is there a point?
  446. [6/6/2014 3:23:20 PM] FifteenthMember: There's quite a bit of activity between anonymous contributors but other than that, no :<
  447. [6/6/2014 3:23:48 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I wouldn't do it, unless we could get the staff their back
  448. [6/6/2014 3:24:06 PM] Neumannz: So maybe contact them first?
  449. [6/6/2014 3:24:14 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay, who'll do it>
  450. [6/6/2014 3:24:26 PM] Neumannz: See if they're looking to push for more activity
  451. [6/6/2014 3:24:50 PM] FifteenthMember: Should I ask them since I already made some edits there?
  452. [6/6/2014 3:25:01 PM] Neumannz: Sure, that'll work
  453. [6/6/2014 3:25:09 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: IF they do want activity, and if you guys are ok, we can join affiliate with them. I'm for it
  454. [6/6/2014 3:25:37 PM] Neumannz: The issue appears to only be activity, so otherwise I'm okay with it
  455. [6/6/2014 3:25:38 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay.
  456. [6/6/2014 3:26:12 PM] Hardyt3kyoyo (6bce6998@gateway/web/freenode/ip.107.206.105.152) has quit (Quit: Page closed)
  457. [6/6/2014 3:26:14 PM] FifteenthMember: "Ratchetpedia"
  458. [6/6/2014 3:26:32 PM] FifteenthMember: Anyone checked that out?
  459. [6/6/2014 3:26:53 PM] Neumannz: That's uxie's thing
  460. [6/6/2014 3:26:57 PM] +UC|Omicron: its a Uxie thing
  461. [6/6/2014 3:27:19 PM] FifteenthMember: Err, do we affiliate?
  462. [6/6/2014 3:28:16 PM] FifteenthMember: It's an independant gaming Wiki so we have some stuff in common
  463. [6/6/2014 3:28:28 PM] FifteenthMember: But it's not SE
  464. [6/6/2014 3:28:39 PM] +UC|Omicron: I think Uxie might get into a fix if we dont huehuehuehuehue
  465. [6/6/2014 3:28:55 PM] FifteenthMember: Yeah...
  466. [6/6/2014 3:29:14 PM] FifteenthMember: What do we want to do then?
  467. [6/6/2014 3:29:19 PM] Neumannz: It not being SE related isn't REALLY an issue, is it?
  468. [6/6/2014 3:29:42 PM] FifteenthMember: Nah
  469. [6/6/2014 3:30:02 PM] FifteenthMember: I'm not entirely sure what deserves an affiliation and what doesn't
  470. [6/6/2014 3:30:15 PM] +LuxerionX|V: anything that gives us more visitors and editors
  471. [6/6/2014 3:30:32 PM] Neumannz: Mmhm
  472. [6/6/2014 3:30:47 PM] FifteenthMember: Within the last 30 days, there's only been one edit on ratchetpedia and that was uxie editing her userpage
  473. [6/6/2014 3:32:18 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Activity wise, probably not a good idea
  474. [6/6/2014 3:32:25 PM] darkfalcon3274: alright, we'll talkto her first
  475. [6/6/2014 3:32:36 PM] darkfalcon3274: she's fairly avaliable to us
  476. [6/6/2014 3:32:39 PM] darkfalcon3274: :P
  477. [6/6/2014 3:32:46 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I like that plan
  478. [6/6/2014 3:32:52 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay. Next affiliation: "Square Enix Heaven"
  479. [6/6/2014 3:33:15 PM] FifteenthMember: I don't really know what it is
  480. [6/6/2014 3:33:38 PM] FifteenthMember: Cos the link he gave goes to a homepage with a load of dead links
  481. [6/6/2014 3:33:39 PM] darkfalcon3274: german SE wikis, supposedly
  482. [6/6/2014 3:34:16 PM] FifteenthMember: The only reason I'd want to affiliate would be to practise my German but that's my own self-fulfilment :P
  483. [6/6/2014 3:34:27 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: There are edits
  484. [6/6/2014 3:34:39 PM] darkfalcon3274: true
  485. [6/6/2014 3:34:50 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I don't know what they all do, though...(I don't speak German)_
  486. [6/6/2014 3:35:00 PM] darkfalcon3274: well, it's been a while since their request, so maybe contact them too
  487. [6/6/2014 3:35:35 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay.
  488. [6/6/2014 3:35:41 PM] FifteenthMember: I'm not really sure where to do that
  489. [6/6/2014 3:36:07 PM] darkfalcon3274: find the guy who made the request, maybe?
  490. [6/6/2014 3:36:10 PM] FifteenthMember: I'll need to find out who the admin is
  491. [6/6/2014 3:36:31 PM] FifteenthMember: If he's still active sure
  492. [6/6/2014 3:36:36 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay, I'll chase that up then
  493. [6/6/2014 3:36:44 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: http://sqex.se-heaven.de/wiki/Benutzer:Yukii
  494. [6/6/2014 3:36:56 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: That's the one who came to us
  495. [6/6/2014 3:37:02 PM] FifteenthMember: (Good practise for my german test on friday :P)
  496. [6/6/2014 3:37:15 PM] darkfalcon3274: ok
  497. [6/6/2014 3:37:26 PM] FifteenthMember: Thanks KSM
  498. [6/6/2014 3:37:36 PM] FifteenthMember: "Disney Wiki"
  499. [6/6/2014 3:37:43 PM] darkfalcon3274: SKIP
  500. [6/6/2014 3:37:52 PM] FifteenthMember: ...
  501. [6/6/2014 3:37:57 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We pushed that until they finish the Kingdom Hearts Project, right?
  502. [6/6/2014 3:38:01 PM] darkfalcon3274: unless there has been major progress, i say skip
  503. [6/6/2014 3:38:01 PM] FifteenthMember: Yeah okay
  504. [6/6/2014 3:38:07 PM] +UC|Omicron: http://replygif.net/thumbnail/221.gif
  505. [6/6/2014 3:38:15 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: There's been some progress. Let me get the link
  506. [6/6/2014 3:38:15 PM] FifteenthMember: "KH-mansion.net"
  507. [6/6/2014 3:38:18 PM] FifteenthMember: A german site
  508. [6/6/2014 3:38:25 PM] +UC|Omicron: oh wait, wrong gif
  509. [6/6/2014 3:38:39 PM] darkfalcon3274: dude didn't even sign his name
  510. [6/6/2014 3:38:59 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Wiki:Project_Disney_Wiki:Kingdom_Hearts
  511. [6/6/2014 3:39:13 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: There's been some progress, though it's slowed down in recent days
  512. [6/6/2014 3:39:16 PM] FifteenthMember: Neither did the "Kingdom Hearts Media"
  513. [6/6/2014 3:39:17 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I blame Maleficent
  514. [6/6/2014 3:39:32 PM] darkfalcon3274: kingdom hearts media didn't make a request
  515. [6/6/2014 3:39:50 PM] FifteenthMember: Oh, they just notified us of their death
  516. [6/6/2014 3:39:56 PM] FifteenthMember: never mind
  517. [6/6/2014 3:39:58 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yep
  518. [6/6/2014 3:40:05 PM] FifteenthMember: So I say no to affiliating with khmansion.net
  519. [6/6/2014 3:40:06 PM] +UC|Omicron: I like how they out "Disney Wiki" twice
  520. [6/6/2014 3:40:11 PM] +UC|Omicron: *put
  521. [6/6/2014 3:40:28 PM] FifteenthMember: Cos we don't know who to contact
  522. [6/6/2014 3:40:31 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Where?
  523. [6/6/2014 3:40:42 PM] darkfalcon3274: unless they renew their request, i say no to KH Mansion
  524. [6/6/2014 3:40:49 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay.
  525. [6/6/2014 3:41:00 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I could figure out who posted the info, but do we want to affiliate with KHMansion?
  526. [6/6/2014 3:41:08 PM] FifteenthMember: Last one is that roleplay but that link goes to a dead forum
  527. [6/6/2014 3:41:15 PM] FifteenthMember: So I would say no to that
  528. [6/6/2014 3:42:14 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: KH-mansion is a german site
  529. [6/6/2014 3:42:15 PM] darkfalcon3274: also the last news post on KH Mansion is from about a year ago
  530. [6/6/2014 3:42:59 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay
  531. [6/6/2014 3:43:06 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I say no to that now
  532. [6/6/2014 3:43:12 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, we good with the affiliates?
  533. [6/6/2014 3:43:15 PM] darkfalcon3274: yes
  534. [6/6/2014 3:43:28 PM] FifteenthMember: So we can update our affiliates after I chase up KH Answers and the german portal.
  535. [6/6/2014 3:43:29 PM] FifteenthMember: So yeah
  536. [6/6/2014 3:43:33 PM] FifteenthMember: Let's move on (finally)
  537. [6/6/2014 3:43:36 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So the last part of this is who we're affiliated already with and update that
  538. [6/6/2014 3:43:58 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: kidding.
  539. [6/6/2014 3:44:05 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay, KHInsider
  540. [6/6/2014 3:44:11 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I didn't remember what Xion said
  541. [6/6/2014 3:44:20 PM] FifteenthMember: We had a mini-talk about that at the beginning
  542. [6/6/2014 3:44:49 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Luxerion said he forgot to get them here today
  543. [6/6/2014 3:44:52 PM] darkfalcon3274: erry said we're pushing off the KHI stuff?
  544. [6/6/2014 3:44:58 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay
  545. [6/6/2014 3:45:01 PM] FifteenthMember: Next month then
  546. [6/6/2014 3:45:04 PM] +UC|Omicron: yes'
  547. [6/6/2014 3:45:05 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: But I think we could come up with our end of the bargain by ourselves
  548. [6/6/2014 3:45:11 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Or ideas for it
  549. [6/6/2014 3:45:49 PM] FifteenthMember: All we wanted was them to write our Trinity Archives newsfeed and the article for the magazine
  550. [6/6/2014 3:46:18 PM] FifteenthMember: They want "access to our database" but our database is freely available to everyone anyway so we're not really giving anything to them
  551. [6/6/2014 3:46:25 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I wonder if that's such a good idea though
  552. [6/6/2014 3:46:28 PM] FifteenthMember: But that's their choice
  553. [6/6/2014 3:46:55 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: They're take on last night's teaser trailer is that the two people in the trailer are Eraqus and Xehanort
  554. [6/6/2014 3:47:17 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Do we want them to publish that on the page? Would we tell them to limit the speculation to zero?
  555. [6/6/2014 3:47:54 PM] +UC|Omicron: no
  556. [6/6/2014 3:47:57 PM] FifteenthMember: Our news feed would be summarised
  557. [6/6/2014 3:48:06 PM] FifteenthMember: It would just say "There was a new trailer you can see..."
  558. [6/6/2014 3:48:36 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: and then link to them?
  559. [6/6/2014 3:48:43 PM] FifteenthMember: Yeah
  560. [6/6/2014 3:48:47 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: that would work
  561. [6/6/2014 3:48:52 PM] FifteenthMember: There'd link back to us from their website so I don't see why not
  562. [6/6/2014 3:49:08 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay: Mega Project Arise update
  563. [6/6/2014 3:49:25 PM] FifteenthMember: How's the podcast people going?
  564. [6/6/2014 3:49:50 PM] +UC|Omicron: loldontwannaupdatesoftwareforit
  565. [6/6/2014 3:49:51 PM] FifteenthMember: Have you guys sorted out a time to do a recording (we have all the e3 news)
  566. [6/6/2014 3:49:56 PM] Neumannz: I'm fine, how are you
  567. [6/6/2014 3:50:23 PM] Neumannz: UC, what do we need?
  568. [6/6/2014 3:50:26 PM] FifteenthMember: *how's the podcast going
  569. [6/6/2014 3:51:50 PM] Neumannz: UC
  570. [6/6/2014 3:52:00 PM] Neumannz: Chaser
  571. [6/6/2014 3:52:06 PM] Cheisa (ad428f7f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.173.66.143.127) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  572. [6/6/2014 3:52:06 PM] ChanServ sets mode: +v Cheisa
  573. [6/6/2014 3:52:16 PM] Neumannz: Chaser
  574. [6/6/2014 3:52:19 PM] FifteenthMember: The magazine, traverse town are both going okay
  575. [6/6/2014 3:52:31 PM] FifteenthMember: The main page revamp has not happened
  576. [6/6/2014 3:53:17 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I'm thinking for the update, I might just open a forum or something
  577. [6/6/2014 3:53:47 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: But I wanted to address any final details about the Magazine and Podcast before they're published next month
  578. [6/6/2014 3:54:12 PM] +UC|Omicron (ad428f7f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.173.66.143.127) has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
  579. [6/6/2014 3:54:42 PM] Neumannz: Cheisa
  580. [6/6/2014 3:54:56 PM] FifteenthMember: KSM: That can be done on the forum
  581. [6/6/2014 3:55:23 PM] Cheisa_ (ad428f7f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.173.66.143.127) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  582. [6/6/2014 3:55:23 PM] ChanServ sets mode: +v Cheisa_
  583. [6/6/2014 3:55:26 PM] +Cheisa_: welp
  584. [6/6/2014 3:55:37 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Well, if it could be, it would of on the project's forum already, though
  585. [6/6/2014 3:55:53 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I thought we could get any quick ideas right now, and then discuss them later.
  586. [6/6/2014 3:55:58 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Or something like that.
  587. [6/6/2014 3:56:13 PM] +Cheisa (ad428f7f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.173.66.143.127) has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
  588. [6/6/2014 3:56:18 PM] FifteenthMember: I have nothing
  589. [6/6/2014 3:56:24 PM] Neumannz: DAMMIT CHASER
  590. [6/6/2014 3:56:27 PM] FifteenthMember: lol
  591. [6/6/2014 3:56:34 PM] FifteenthMember: How's the LP going?
  592. [6/6/2014 3:57:05 PM] +Cheisa_: anyway, the program that does visualizer effect exploit the program to a update I dont have
  593. [6/6/2014 3:57:17 PM] Cheisa_ is now known as Cheisa
  594. [6/6/2014 3:57:43 PM] FifteenthMember: We can scrap the youtube version if need be
  595. [6/6/2014 3:58:01 PM] Neumannz: or have a static image
  596. [6/6/2014 3:58:07 PM] FifteenthMember: Yeah
  597. [6/6/2014 3:58:16 PM] FifteenthMember: Focus on the audio first
  598. [6/6/2014 3:58:17 PM] +Cheisa: I mean, I can update to the latest version, its just I hate the interface for it
  599. [6/6/2014 3:58:22 PM] Neumannz: It's not mission-critical
  600. [6/6/2014 3:58:27 PM] +Cheisa: fuck you premier pro CS6
  601. [6/6/2014 3:58:46 PM] +Cheisa: *premiere pro CS6
  602. [6/6/2014 3:59:18 PM] Neumannz: We can skip it
  603. [6/6/2014 3:59:28 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, is the podcast going to happen?
  604. [6/6/2014 3:59:31 PM] FifteenthMember: Who else is on the recording team again?
  605. [6/6/2014 3:59:43 PM] FifteenthMember: NZ, UC, CoF and...?
  606. [6/6/2014 3:59:55 PM] Neumannz: Lux
  607. [6/6/2014 4:00:11 PM] FifteenthMember: Right
  608. [6/6/2014 4:00:59 PM] FifteenthMember: So did you guys read my ideasfor the podcast?
  609. [6/6/2014 4:02:07 PM] +Cheisa: nope
  610. [6/6/2014 4:02:40 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: http://www.khwiki.com/index.php?title=Forum:Magazine_and_Podcast!&t=20140603152523#Agenda
  611. [6/6/2014 4:02:46 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: There they are
  612. [6/6/2014 4:03:17 PM] FifteenthMember: LuxerionX|V
  613. [6/6/2014 4:03:36 PM] +LuxerionX|V: give me a sec
  614. [6/6/2014 4:04:17 PM] +LuxerionX|V: oh those
  615. [6/6/2014 4:04:19 PM] +LuxerionX|V: yeah i read that
  616. [6/6/2014 4:05:01 PM] FifteenthMember: What do you guys think?
  617. [6/6/2014 4:05:08 PM] FifteenthMember: I think we need more "lively" topics
  618. [6/6/2014 4:06:05 PM] Neumannz: We can have lively topics
  619. [6/6/2014 4:06:30 PM] Neumannz: We need to cover wiki news, kh news, possible other se news
  620. [6/6/2014 4:06:41 PM] FifteenthMember: FFXV stuff?
  621. [6/6/2014 4:07:05 PM] Neumannz: And we need a discussion topic
  622. [6/6/2014 4:07:10 PM] +Cheisa: "Please understand"
  623. [6/6/2014 4:07:50 PM] FifteenthMember: There's time travel but KH3D is old news with 1.5, 2.5 and kh3
  624. [6/6/2014 4:08:01 PM] Neumannz: Or more than one
  625. [6/6/2014 4:08:15 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Where would we host the podcast? Like, what page?
  626. [6/6/2014 4:08:22 PM] Neumannz: There are plenty of discussion topics available
  627. [6/6/2014 4:08:22 PM] FifteenthMember: .ogg file
  628. [6/6/2014 4:08:32 PM] FifteenthMember: And under the "Round Room" page of the magazine
  629. [6/6/2014 4:08:35 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Does it go on its own page, or on the Magazine.
  630. [6/6/2014 4:08:49 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Oh, yeah, that answer what was I wanted.
  631. [6/6/2014 4:09:28 PM] FifteenthMember: If you guys are ready, do you think you can organise a time to record with all four of you?
  632. [6/6/2014 4:10:36 PM] Neumannz: Sure, we can sort it out
  633. [6/6/2014 4:10:48 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay cool.
  634. [6/6/2014 4:10:56 PM] FifteenthMember: Luxerion|V, what's the status on the LP?
  635. [6/6/2014 4:11:17 PM] +LuxerionX|V: kh3d lp?
  636. [6/6/2014 4:11:34 PM] FifteenthMember: If that's the game you're going with
  637. [6/6/2014 4:12:07 PM] FifteenthMember (~Fifteenth@cpc7-camd15-2-0-cust531.20-2.cable.virginm.net) has quit (Quit: I died)
  638. [6/6/2014 4:12:13 PM] +LuxerionX|V: :|
  639. [6/6/2014 4:13:51 PM] Neumannz: ...so what's the status?
  640. [6/6/2014 4:15:02 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Regarding?
  641. [6/6/2014 4:15:25 PM] FifteenthMember (FifteenthM@cpc7-camd15-2-0-cust531.20-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #KHWiki-noticeboard
  642. [6/6/2014 4:15:27 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: The Podcast, The Magazine, the entire project? Or what?
  643. [6/6/2014 4:15:31 PM] FifteenthMember: Oops
  644. [6/6/2014 4:15:34 PM] FifteenthMember: What happened?
  645. [6/6/2014 4:15:46 PM] +LuxerionX|V: sora, me, cof and caf have recorded a few parts back in summer 2013 and they are preset on the khwiki's youtube channel, HOWEVER, only 4 or 5 parts were made, and most of them being just me and sora since the rest just weren't available
  646. [6/6/2014 4:15:49 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Not much. NZ just asked for the status. I'm not sure what of though
  647. [6/6/2014 4:16:16 PM] +LuxerionX|V: that's the only 'stable' lp we have, which i can continue, its just i'm occupied with other things
  648. [6/6/2014 4:16:43 PM] FifteenthMember: Are we still sure we're going to go through with the LP?
  649. [6/6/2014 4:16:55 PM] FifteenthMember: Or is it too hard to maintain?
  650. [6/6/2014 4:16:59 PM] Keyblade0: Magazine?
  651. [6/6/2014 4:17:07 PM] FifteenthMember: "LP"
  652. [6/6/2014 4:17:42 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: The LP is the reason I wanted the affiliation with Hardy
  653. [6/6/2014 4:18:27 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: since he can do it, would it not be easier to simply use his? At least for now, until we can get the wiki's own LP running, if possible
  654. [6/6/2014 4:19:22 PM] Neumannz: True
  655. [6/6/2014 4:19:39 PM] +LuxerionX|V: too hard to maintain?
  656. [6/6/2014 4:19:39 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Guys, SE won't stop
  657. [6/6/2014 4:19:46 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Check social board
  658. [6/6/2014 4:20:11 PM] +LuxerionX|V: anything but, my only issue is getting people to record with me
  659. [6/6/2014 4:20:11 PM] FifteenthMember: The initial plan was that we partner the walkthrough space with the LP videos
  660. [6/6/2014 4:20:25 PM] FifteenthMember: Oh.
  661. [6/6/2014 4:20:45 PM] +LuxerionX|V: it's pointless to do an lp alone, but useful to do an informative strategy-type video of each boss and such.
  662. [6/6/2014 4:20:45 PM] FifteenthMember: If we start saving up videos and making some whenever you can find someone available
  663. [6/6/2014 4:21:11 PM] FifteenthMember: We can begin to release the videos much later
  664. [6/6/2014 4:21:29 PM] +LuxerionX|V: well, be my guest, but i'm not going to record a video and release it later. that's just not how i work.
  665. [6/6/2014 4:22:28 PM] FifteenthMember: Then you'd have to work out a timetable of some sorts
  666. [6/6/2014 4:23:02 PM] FifteenthMember: My concern is the LP being released sporadically
  667. [6/6/2014 4:23:16 PM] FifteenthMember: rather than with a regular time schedule
  668. [6/6/2014 4:23:51 PM] Neumannz: Do you need the same person to be recording with you
  669. [6/6/2014 4:24:15 PM] FifteenthMember: Anyway, discuss guys
  670. [6/6/2014 4:24:18 PM] FifteenthMember: I'm going brb again
  671. [6/6/2014 4:26:27 PM] Neumannz: I might do it
  672. [6/6/2014 4:27:28 PM] Neumannz: Once we get the connection for the podcast settled, I can probably sit in on an lp
  673. [6/6/2014 4:31:05 PM] +LuxerionX|V: well, i don't release sporadically, i did release a video once per week or twice per week when we were doing it, but i did it so late into when i was meant to, that college hit me in the face and i only got a couple of videos out.
  674. [6/6/2014 4:34:43 PM] FifteenthMember: Back
  675. [6/6/2014 4:35:02 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay then
  676. [6/6/2014 4:35:57 PM] FifteenthMember: So the LP will still happen
  677. [6/6/2014 4:36:17 PM] FifteenthMember: But we're waiting for things to work out
  678. [6/6/2014 4:36:30 PM] FifteenthMember: Next topic>
  679. [6/6/2014 4:37:07 PM] FifteenthMember: http://www.khwiki.com/File_talk:FM2_icon.png
  680. [6/6/2014 4:37:13 PM] FifteenthMember: (I have no opinion on this)
  681. [6/6/2014 4:37:31 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: It's a minor detail, but I thought it should be brought up
  682. [6/6/2014 4:38:31 PM] Neumannz: I'm okay with making it match the other FM icons
  683. [6/6/2014 4:39:13 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: The anon is right, it doesn't fit the fact that the game is Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, not Final Mix +
  684. [6/6/2014 4:39:22 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I'll change it, if you guys want
  685. [6/6/2014 4:39:44 PM] Neumannz: Okay
  686. [6/6/2014 4:40:09 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Next topic?
  687. [6/6/2014 4:40:37 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Or anyone else still want to discuss this?
  688. [6/6/2014 4:41:21 PM] Neumannz: I say move on
  689. [6/6/2014 4:42:41 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: San Diego Comic Con
  690. [6/6/2014 4:42:50 PM] FifteenthMember: CaF went
  691. [6/6/2014 4:42:58 PM] Neumannz: Nice
  692. [6/6/2014 4:44:03 PM] Neumannz: Is that the issue?
  693. [6/6/2014 4:44:15 PM] Keyblade0: Yup
  694. [6/6/2014 4:44:22 PM] FifteenthMember: Err, I don't know what we need for Comicon
  695. [6/6/2014 4:45:53 PM] Neumannz: ...
  696. [6/6/2014 4:45:55 PM] FifteenthMember: ...do we move on?
  697. [6/6/2014 4:46:05 PM] +LuxerionX|V: kryten always said to ask for VA credit lists :p
  698. [6/6/2014 4:46:25 PM] Neumannz: That's true
  699. [6/6/2014 4:46:45 PM] FifteenthMember: Pea's going Comic Con in Thailand, isn't he? :P
  700. [6/6/2014 4:47:36 PM] FifteenthMember: So is that it?
  701. [6/6/2014 4:47:37 PM] Neumannz: Who would they get stuff from?
  702. [6/6/2014 4:48:37 PM] Neumannz: What would we want them to get?
  703. [6/6/2014 4:50:18 PM] Neumannz: Would there be kh merch?
  704. [6/6/2014 4:52:08 PM] Neumannz: ...Ok, move on
  705. [6/6/2014 4:52:24 PM] Neumannz: Are we almost done?
  706. [6/6/2014 4:52:58 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Yep, final item
  707. [6/6/2014 4:53:04 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Confirm or reject a potential policy change regarding the game template usage on HD re-releases, in this case, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  708. [6/6/2014 4:53:15 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Let me explain
  709. [6/6/2014 4:53:34 PM] Neumannz: Yes, please do
  710. [6/6/2014 4:53:59 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Last night, in the hype over the release date and several announcements, we found that a certain user you guys may be familiar with was adding HD2 icons to articls
  711. [6/6/2014 4:54:24 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Is there a way I can paste the conversation? It'd be easier to see what transpired after taht
  712. [6/6/2014 4:54:26 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: *that
  713. [6/6/2014 4:55:13 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Here, give me a sec, let me see if I can get the conversation to you guys.
  714. [6/6/2014 4:55:37 PM] Neumannz: You can't just summarize?
  715. [6/6/2014 4:56:08 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Well, I guess. Basically, Xion asked if we're waiting on the game's release to add the game templates
  716. [6/6/2014 4:56:16 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Which maggosh said we did
  717. [6/6/2014 4:56:47 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: But then I noted that for KHIII, we said we would accept press conferences and releases as confirmation
  718. [6/6/2014 4:56:57 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, I noted it got confusing.
  719. [6/6/2014 4:57:15 PM] FifteenthMember: I don't think the policy should be changed
  720. [6/6/2014 4:57:29 PM] FifteenthMember: Adding a little icon at the top of the page really doesn't have much of an impact
  721. [6/6/2014 4:57:41 PM] Neumannz: Official confirmation => icon
  722. [6/6/2014 4:57:45 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So we had a small vote on whether we should wait or not
  723. [6/6/2014 4:57:47 PM] Neumannz: That is our policy
  724. [6/6/2014 4:57:57 PM] FifteenthMember: It's more reliable, quicker and easier to just wait for the game's release
  725. [6/6/2014 4:58:01 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We tied. 2-2
  726. [6/6/2014 4:58:25 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I noted that Kryten suggested that if something was removed at the end, we could just move it to the Removed Content page
  727. [6/6/2014 4:58:32 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D3B9337A3DDD0869!11880&authkey=!AFM53hJfSDeDhWY&ithint=file%2c.txt
  728. [6/6/2014 4:59:00 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Here's the link to the text file. If context makes a difference
  729. [6/6/2014 4:59:44 PM] Neumannz: For rereleases, I say wait
  730. [6/6/2014 5:00:14 PM] FifteenthMember: Yeah
  731. [6/6/2014 5:00:21 PM] Neumannz: Because why should we have to try sorting out what was kept and what wasn't until after it's out
  732. [6/6/2014 5:01:02 PM] Neumannz: For new releases it's easier to add icons as we go along, because we're starting from scratch
  733. [6/6/2014 5:01:13 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: We have to anyway. That's how we determine what to put the icon on anyways
  734. [6/6/2014 5:01:25 PM] FifteenthMember: I'm okay with that
  735. [6/6/2014 5:01:29 PM] Neumannz: That too
  736. [6/6/2014 5:01:46 PM] FifteenthMember: So does that end this topic?
  737. [6/6/2014 5:01:54 PM] Neumannz: I think so
  738. [6/6/2014 5:01:56 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I stand on the issue on the reverse
  739. [6/6/2014 5:02:06 PM] FifteenthMember: Before we end, I have a few things to ask
  740. [6/6/2014 5:02:25 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I think we shouldn't wait regarding rereleases because they're republications with minor changes
  741. [6/6/2014 5:02:45 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: As opposed to games, where we don't know anything that's coming at us until the final product
  742. [6/6/2014 5:02:47 PM] Neumannz: We assume that
  743. [6/6/2014 5:02:48 PM] TomCalancy (~Chitalian@seiwa/khwiki/Chitalian) has quit (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
  744. [6/6/2014 5:02:53 PM] +LuxerionX|V: i'm heading to bed its way too late for me :|
  745. [6/6/2014 5:03:10 PM] FifteenthMember: EK, could you post a log of what you have before you go please? :P
  746. [6/6/2014 5:03:15 PM] FifteenthMember: Cos my log was ruined with my time outs
  747. [6/6/2014 5:03:24 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I've got the whole thing still, FM
  748. [6/6/2014 5:03:27 PM] FifteenthMember: I'll log from this point here
  749. [6/6/2014 5:03:30 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay, cool KSM
  750. [6/6/2014 5:03:33 PM] FifteenthMember: Night EK
  751. [6/6/2014 5:03:45 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, we change the policy, or not?
  752. [6/6/2014 5:03:49 PM] LuxerionX|V is now known as Luxerion|AFK
  753. [6/6/2014 5:03:58 PM] FifteenthMember: We don't know what those "minor changes" are going ot be
  754. [6/6/2014 5:04:16 PM] FifteenthMember: Though it's unlikely, there's still a possibility that they'll cut something from the game
  755. [6/6/2014 5:04:21 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Based on the past, I believe the only change was three cards in Re:Chain of Memories
  756. [6/6/2014 5:04:23 PM] FifteenthMember: That's why we don't jump the gun
  757. [6/6/2014 5:04:45 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: And Kryten was right, if something doesn't show up, we just move it to the Removed Content
  758. [6/6/2014 5:04:45 PM] FifteenthMember: We can't base things on the past though. There's still the possibility which is the key thing
  759. [6/6/2014 5:04:56 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: If we don't, though, we'll never know what was removed
  760. [6/6/2014 5:05:06 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Cuz we waited to the end
  761. [6/6/2014 5:05:12 PM] FifteenthMember: That's a good point...
  762. [6/6/2014 5:05:19 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Besides, let's face it, we assume on many things
  763. [6/6/2014 5:05:48 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: This comes to mind -->http://www.khwiki.com/Talk:Riku_Replica#Dream_Drop_Distance
  764. [6/6/2014 5:06:31 PM] FifteenthMember: Hmm, I'm won over
  765. [6/6/2014 5:06:36 PM] FifteenthMember: NZ, what;s your opinion
  766. [6/6/2014 5:06:56 PM] Neumannz: What's the problem with waiting?
  767. [6/6/2014 5:07:13 PM] FifteenthMember: [00:04:56] <KeybladeSpyMaste> And Kryten was right, if something doesn't show up, we just move it to the Removed Content
  768. [6/6/2014 5:07:13 PM] FifteenthMember: [00:05:07] <KeybladeSpyMaste> If we don't, though, we'll never know what was removed
  769. [6/6/2014 5:07:36 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I only propose the change for re-releases. Not for new games, which I think is a bad place to make jumps like this
  770. [6/6/2014 5:07:45 PM] Neumannz: What does that even mean
  771. [6/6/2014 5:08:07 PM] FifteenthMember: Which part?
  772. [6/6/2014 5:08:14 PM] Neumannz: Why wouldn't we know what was removed
  773. [6/6/2014 5:08:43 PM] +Cheisa: I think we should just wait till the game comes out before adding icons for rerelease
  774. [6/6/2014 5:08:45 PM] FifteenthMember: I'm guessing because we wouldn't be keeping such a vigilant eye on trailers and screenshots etc so we won't notice if something was cut
  775. [6/6/2014 5:09:11 PM] FifteenthMember: Although actually, we can look back easily enough
  776. [6/6/2014 5:09:20 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Xion said the policy came from mistakes regarding translation with BBS and 358/2 Days
  777. [6/6/2014 5:09:29 PM] Neumannz: Sure, we did with those cards
  778. [6/6/2014 5:10:09 PM] Neumannz: I don't think there is a real downside to waiting
  779. [6/6/2014 5:10:26 PM] FifteenthMember: So what's the concensus?
  780. [6/6/2014 5:10:28 PM] FifteenthMember: Let's vote then?
  781. [6/6/2014 5:10:34 PM] Keyblade0: Not to derail the topic, but do you guys need CAF to talk to a SE rep at comic con?
  782. [6/6/2014 5:10:39 PM] FifteenthMember: I've gone back to thinking it's okay to wait
  783. [6/6/2014 5:10:43 PM] Keyblade0: So it wouldn't be so last minute
  784. [6/6/2014 5:10:58 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I don't know. I still stand with my position: The HD rereleases are just that: re-releases. They're not new games where we would look bad if we assume something that isn't there that was before
  785. [6/6/2014 5:11:43 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: As opposed to new games like KHIII, which, if we assumed something, and we were wrong, we'd look bad
  786. [6/6/2014 5:11:55 PM] FifteenthMember: looking bad is besides the point.
  787. [6/6/2014 5:12:15 PM] FifteenthMember: It's about providing reliable information. Example:
  788. [6/6/2014 5:12:25 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: If the problem isn't looking bad, what is the worry, then?
  789. [6/6/2014 5:12:53 PM] FifteenthMember: We add the 2.5 icon on an ability article today and someone views that page today, sees the icon and believes that ability will appear in 2.5
  790. [6/6/2014 5:13:10 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Chances are, they already believe that anyways
  791. [6/6/2014 5:13:33 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Everyone does.
  792. [6/6/2014 5:13:36 PM] FifteenthMember: The game comes out and we find out that the ability was renamed, deleted, modified (which happened in the case of Re:COM/COM) and we change the 2.5 icon afterwards
  793. [6/6/2014 5:14:18 PM] FifteenthMember: That person who looked at the ability page today never checked back and still thinks that ability appears in 2.5
  794. [6/6/2014 5:15:42 PM] +Cheisa (ad428f7f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.173.66.143.127) has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
  795. [6/6/2014 5:15:48 PM] FifteenthMember: Let's just take a vote
  796. [6/6/2014 5:15:54 PM] FifteenthMember: I think the policy should stay
  797. [6/6/2014 5:15:56 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: It's just that, regarding real scenarios, the argument falls on both ends
  798. [6/6/2014 5:16:22 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: No one will truly be affected whether or not we put the icon. It comes down to whether we want to or not
  799. [6/6/2014 5:16:29 PM] Neumannz: It doesn't hurt to wait, so I say wait
  800. [6/6/2014 5:16:46 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I think we should not with rereleases
  801. [6/6/2014 5:16:54 PM] FifteenthMember: Then at the same time, no one will truly be affected if we do put on the icon
  802. [6/6/2014 5:17:01 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: And we have Xion in favor of not waiting, and two against
  803. [6/6/2014 5:17:03 PM] FifteenthMember: Yeah, I think we should wait
  804. [6/6/2014 5:17:06 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: besides FM and NZ
  805. [6/6/2014 5:17:17 PM] Neumannz: Also, what could CAF get us?
  806. [6/6/2014 5:18:19 PM] Neumannz: We always need VA lists, or she could bring up a 2.5 promotion dealie
  807. [6/6/2014 5:18:32 PM] Neumannz: That's all i can think of
  808. [6/6/2014 5:18:54 PM] FifteenthMember: KSM, UC and maggosh said they want the policy to say so it's 4 vs 2 I'm afraid
  809. [6/6/2014 5:19:32 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I know, that's what I meant. Xion and I are in favor," and two against, besides FM and NZ"
  810. [6/6/2014 5:19:43 PM] FifteenthMember: Oh
  811. [6/6/2014 5:19:54 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Oh well, another day, I guess
  812. [6/6/2014 5:20:13 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: So, we good? FM, I believe you wanted to clear something else first
  813. [6/6/2014 5:20:57 PM] FifteenthMember: Yes, I have three things to ask
  814. [6/6/2014 5:21:02 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: What's up?
  815. [6/6/2014 5:21:23 PM] FifteenthMember: Firstly, can we add a sitenotice that has a link to KHWiki:Magazine to raise awareness for it since it's going to be released next month?
  816. [6/6/2014 5:21:51 PM] Neumannz: Sure
  817. [6/6/2014 5:22:19 PM] FifteenthMember: Secondly, NZ do you have the khwiki email password?
  818. [6/6/2014 5:22:29 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Oh yeah, we need that!
  819. [6/6/2014 5:22:51 PM] Neumannz: I have lost it
  820. [6/6/2014 5:22:59 PM] Neumannz: Sorry
  821. [6/6/2014 5:23:02 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Dang it!
  822. [6/6/2014 5:23:10 PM] FifteenthMember: Okay then, EK can ask KK over fb
  823. [6/6/2014 5:23:11 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Oh well, we'll wait on Kryten, right?
  824. [6/6/2014 5:23:20 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: ...What FM said
  825. [6/6/2014 5:23:24 PM] Neumannz: Mmhm
  826. [6/6/2014 5:23:35 PM] FifteenthMember: Lastly: NZ: what's the status on the comic we're doing for KK?
  827. [6/6/2014 5:23:58 PM] Neumannz: I couldn't get the artist I wanted
  828. [6/6/2014 5:24:20 PM] Neumannz: So if we do it like that we'll have to do it in-house
  829. [6/6/2014 5:25:03 PM] FifteenthMember: Is there anything I can do?
  830. [6/6/2014 5:25:06 PM] Keyblade0: Do you guys need to get CAF to talk to a rep from SE
  831. [6/6/2014 5:25:19 PM] FifteenthMember: lol kb0 :P
  832. [6/6/2014 5:25:23 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I think that would be cool, but I don't know what we'd ask
  833. [6/6/2014 5:26:01 PM] Keyblade0: I'm funny o:
  834. [6/6/2014 5:26:06 PM] * Keyblade0 drops tear
  835. [6/6/2014 5:26:10 PM] Neumannz: If you gave any comic artists on hand, that'd be great
  836. [6/6/2014 5:26:10 PM] Keyblade0: My dreams have come true
  837. [6/6/2014 5:26:13 PM] Keyblade0: But in all seriousness
  838. [6/6/2014 5:26:21 PM] Keyblade0: Nothing at all?
  839. [6/6/2014 5:26:34 PM] FifteenthMember: Unfortunately, I don't know any comic artists :<
  840. [6/6/2014 5:26:53 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Again, I don't know what I'd want him to say to the SE rep
  841. [6/6/2014 5:27:01 PM] FifteenthMember: *her
  842. [6/6/2014 5:27:11 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Or her,
  843. [6/6/2014 5:27:19 PM] Keyblade0: Her
  844. [6/6/2014 5:27:27 PM] Neumannz: If CAF wants to bring up the promotional stuff we did for 1.5
  845. [6/6/2014 5:27:46 PM] Neumannz: She can ask whether they'd want to do a thing for 2.5
  846. [6/6/2014 5:28:15 PM] Neumannz: Or she can ask for VA lists
  847. [6/6/2014 5:28:32 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Anything we'd like to clarify from previous games? I don't know, throwing things out there like an idiot here.
  848. [6/6/2014 5:28:32 PM] Neumannz: Because, dammit, we want those
  849. [6/6/2014 5:29:12 PM] FifteenthMember: Those accursed VAs, right :P
  850. [6/6/2014 5:29:29 PM] Neumannz: I got nothing
  851. [6/6/2014 5:29:51 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Dang it! We've got an awesome opportunity, and we can't take advantage of it!
  852. [6/6/2014 5:30:30 PM] FifteenthMember: Well. I presume CAF would just be speaking to someone who works for SE.
  853. [6/6/2014 5:30:34 PM] Neumannz: See if she can get us some swag
  854. [6/6/2014 5:30:34 PM] BakaKidd: what is this thats being discussed? about artist and stuff?
  855. [6/6/2014 5:31:06 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Well, if we can get some sort of recognition for our work, I guess that's pretty cool too
  856. [6/6/2014 5:31:19 PM] Neumannz: We were talking about doing a tribute comic for kryten as a send off
  857. [6/6/2014 5:31:46 PM] Neumannz: Since he might actually mean it this time
  858. [6/6/2014 5:31:47 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Well, I'm out, got to get on with other things
  859. [6/6/2014 5:31:51 PM] Neumannz: :P
  860. [6/6/2014 5:32:04 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: FM, I'll send you the link to the logs on your talk page, ok
  861. [6/6/2014 5:32:08 PM] Neumannz: But seriously
  862. [6/6/2014 5:32:18 PM] FifteenthMember: Just link me now :P
  863. [6/6/2014 5:32:31 PM] Neumannz: It'd be cool if we could do something for him
  864. [6/6/2014 5:32:44 PM] FifteenthMember: Yeah, I think KK has really left
  865. [6/6/2014 5:32:48 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: I guess I could. I thought I'd have to prepare it in some way
  866. [6/6/2014 5:32:51 PM] Neumannz: Or else I'll just end up making a speech on the podcast
  867. [6/6/2014 5:33:14 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: The logs are all jumbled together per channel. It doesn't separate the files by date
  868. [6/6/2014 5:33:16 PM] FifteenthMember: Can't we do something using re:coded avatar graphics?
  869. [6/6/2014 5:33:49 PM] FifteenthMember: KSM, hmm?
  870. [6/6/2014 5:33:56 PM] Neumannz: It might be possible to do a sprite comic
  871. [6/6/2014 5:34:09 PM] FifteenthMember: Anyway, I'm publishing the summary
  872. [6/6/2014 5:34:12 PM] FifteenthMember: Someone can add the logs later
  873. [6/6/2014 5:34:19 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: If you saw the log I keep of my time on the social channel, you'd understand
  874. [6/6/2014 5:34:27 PM] Neumannz: Ok, wrap this up
  875. [6/6/2014 5:34:36 PM] Neumannz: Any last business?
  876. [6/6/2014 5:35:06 PM] FifteenthMember: Nope
  877. [6/6/2014 5:35:10 PM] KeybladeSpyMaste: Nope, I think we're good
  878. [6/6/2014 5:35:13 PM] FifteenthMember: Keep us updated on the KK tributary
  879. [6/6/2014 5:35:23 PM] Neumannz: Ok I gotta go then
RAW Paste Data